Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] (/thread-20792.html)

RE: Steam/Origin Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) - Ghieri - 10-01-2013

Botanicula pls?

RE: Steam/Origin Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) - 7heDubz - 10-01-2013

Thomas Was Alone And/Or bastion pretty please. Would love you long time.

Also! Could a mod please add whats left to the OP? That'd be great.

RE: Steam/Origin Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) - Yuhaney - 10-01-2013

Can I have Crysis 2, please?
I already own physical copy of Crysis 2, but I have plans to get them all in Origin someday.
Plus, I was too lazy to participate during the Humble Bundle... Tongue

(10-01-2013, 04:26 AM)WIWWM Wrote: Also! Could a mod please add whats left to the OP? That'd be great.

Done!

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Statyk - 10-01-2013

If grenadecx still has the Limbo key, mind if I take the burden off your hands? I've been wanting to play that game since it came out. =P

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 10-01-2013

Btw, be careful when giving the keys because most of them are bundled together. That's if you got them from Humble Bundle mostly. Thank you for sharing.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - grenadecx - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 10:09 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Btw, be careful when giving the keys because most of them are bundled together. That's if you got them from Humble Bundle mostly. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks. But I checked before putting it up Smile

I've sent the keys to:
@Alidigigarry, Steam - Botanicula
@WIWWM, Steam - Thomas Was Alone and Bastion
@Scraper, Origin - Crysis 2
@Statyk, Steam - Limbo

Hope you all got the PM from me Smile

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Tiger - 10-01-2013

Could some mod edit the OP? I only have Medal of honor and Dead space left (both Origin).

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - plutomaniac - 10-01-2013

Fixed! When you guys activate the keys post here to remove them from OP.

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Romulator - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 01:24 AM)grenadecx Wrote: Steam:
- 1x Amnesia: The Dark Descent ( The most important one of course Smile )

Could I take this one? I have a friend who probably wouldn't mind this as a birthday gift Big Grin

If you want to add me on Steam to send it, send me a pm, that is if you still have it Big Grin

RE: Game Gifts & Codes Giveaways (Read Rules & No Requests) [Steam/Origin/Other] - Yuhaney - 10-01-2013

I activated Crysis 2. Thank you!

If not too much, I'd get two games for my friend too.
Dead Space for Steam and Battlefield 3 for Origin.