Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
this used to be about breaking bad but it's kinda just about tv now so idk yeah - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: this used to be about breaking bad but it's kinda just about tv now so idk yeah (/thread-20948.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Breaking Bad - Sarcophagus - 03-28-2013

(03-28-2013, 01:46 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 01:38 PM)Sarcophagus Wrote: The Walking Dead is the real deal.

Can't comment on that, but have you honestly watched Breaking Bad all the way through? I readily admit it is ridiculous for someone to sit through an entire season (or two) of a show they don't like all that much, but season 4 and 5 are seriously impressive.

Also, if you do hate it for some reason, may I ask why? Just curious, I don't really care either way.

I never said that I hate it, I just never watched it and probably never will, same goes to HOUSE MD

RE: Breaking Bad - Wooderson - 03-28-2013

Oh my god the end of episode 11 Season 4 is just pure fucking amazing. Bryan Cranston's laughing reminds me so much of Heath Ledger's as the joker.

RE: Breaking Bad - Tiger - 03-28-2013

I watched the third episode(season 1) yesterday. Oh god the ending is so awesome.

I used to think the walking dead was my favorite show before, but that was before I started watching breaking bad and Arrow. I really recommend Arrow; It's awesome.

RE: Breaking Bad - rtjhbfvsrry - 03-28-2013

I can't stand Arrow - it's obvious it was supposed to be a Batman show because they changed everything that was unique about Green Arrow and turned it around.

RE: Breaking Bad - Nice - 03-28-2013

that video is balls

Big spoiler coming...

Spoiler below!

Holy shit, season 4 finale... Gus' death has to go down as one of my favourite death scenes of all time. SO FUCKING CLASSY!

(03-28-2013, 05:29 PM)Wooderson Wrote: Big spoiler coming...

Spoiler below!

Holy shit, season 4 finale... Gus' death has to go down as one of my favourite death scenes of all time. SO FUCKING CLASSY!

oh, god...Why did I open that ._.

(03-28-2013, 05:57 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:

Spoiler below!

I did give a warning.

If only we had a delete memory option in our brains.

(03-28-2013, 06:18 PM)Wooderson Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 05:57 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:

Spoiler below!

I did give a warning.

If only we had a delete memory option in our brains.

yep, I don't blame you though c:

RE: Breaking Bad - Kman - 03-28-2013

Arrested Development > everything else

That is all