Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
amnesia: the apocalypse - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: amnesia: the apocalypse (/thread-21052.html)

amnesia: the apocalypse - turtlesiscoolokey - 04-05-2013

You open your eyes and look around, the only thing you see is a lamp a table with something on. You try to stand up, but your body don't answer you. You feel a big pain in your body. After a few tries you manage to got up, but your legs cant hold you up and fall to the ground. You faint. You get waken by a scream. You here someome breath out side the door, you look around and see a bottle, it says "morphine" on it. You drink it And after a while you manage to get up, it still hurts butt not as much. You walk up to it and twist the doorknob...

Screenshoots: When I get home, sorry for not being able to upload some right now
- full conversion
- Flashlight
-Modern
-Custom monsters
-Long gameplay
-Over a year of hard work

Release date: unknown

RE: amnesia: the apocalypse - No Author - 04-05-2013

The title sounds promising

RE: amnesia: the apocalypse - PutraenusAlivius - 04-05-2013

i hope there's no flying jesus' or sh*tty jumpscares. And title sounds.....weird....

RE: amnesia: the apocalypse - turtlesiscoolokey - 04-05-2013

(04-05-2013, 10:17 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: i hope there's no flying jesus' or sh*tty jumpscares. And title sounds.....weird....
No cheap jumpscares forgot to add that.

Well maybe its a weird title but I think Its the right for the story Smile

LOL?! The Player CANNOT walk in the story right?! Then why does at the end it said "He walked up.."? HE CANNOT WALK (I think.)

(04-05-2013, 10:26 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: LOL?! The Player CANNOT walk in the story right?! Then why does at the end it said "He walked up.."? HE CANNOT WALK (I think.)

He can walk :p

(04-05-2013, 10:30 AM)turtlesiscoolokey Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 10:26 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: LOL?! The Player CANNOT walk in the story right?! Then why does at the end it said "He walked up.."? HE CANNOT WALK (I think.)

Give the player an explanation. The only thing there is that he cannot walk and then he fainted, but suddenly able to walk.

(04-05-2013, 11:13 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 10:30 AM)turtlesiscoolokey Wrote:

Give the player an explanation. The only thing there is that he cannot walk and then he fainted, but suddenly able to walk.
I rewrite that part right away!

RE: amnesia: the apocalypse - Doomtodeath - 04-10-2013

(04-05-2013, 10:06 AM)turtlesiscoolokey Wrote: You open your eyes and look around, the only thing you see is a lamp a table with something on. You try to stand up, but your body don't answer you. You feel a big pain in your body. After a few tries you manage to got up, but your legs cant hold you up and fall to the ground. You faint. You get waken by a scream. You here someome breath out side the door, you look around and see a bottle, it says "morphine" on it. You drink it And after a while you manage to get up, it still hurts butt not as much. You walk up to it and twist the doorknob...

Screenshoots: When I get home, sorry for not being able to upload some right now
- full conversion
- Flashlight
-Modern
-Custom monsters
-Long gameplay
-Over a year of hard work

Release date: unknown

Cant wait! Tongue Goodluck!

RE: amnesia: the apocalypse - Daemian - 04-10-2013

(04-05-2013, 10:06 AM)turtlesiscoolokey Wrote: ...it still hurts butt not as much.

Lol, what happened to him?