Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That "DAYUM" moment - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That "DAYUM" moment (/thread-21139.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - The chaser - 04-12-2013

Hm... I personally don't talk much about that, you know? It's actually ok to mention it, but I wouldn't post much private things. Just sayin'. This forum is seen by hundreds of guests and quite some users, so I would suggest you to now give details (especially knowing your age).

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - PutraenusAlivius - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 01:36 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: Does this count as a DAYUM moment? Cause I photographed this shit:

[Image: h68DCDEAC]

Yeah. Any moment that you think of/literally saying "DAYUM"!
No NSFW.
Check OP.

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - failedALIAS - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 01:38 PM)The chaser Wrote: Hm... I personally don't talk much about that, you know? It's actually ok to mention it, but I wouldn't post much private things. Just sayin'. This forum is seen by hundreds of guests and quite some users, so I would suggest you to now give details (especially knowing your age).

actually is dolan.

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - PutraenusAlivius - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 01:38 PM)The chaser Wrote: Hm... I personally don't talk much about that, you know? It's actually ok to mention it, but I wouldn't post much private things. Just sayin'. This forum is seen by hundreds of guests and quite some users, so I would suggest you to now give details (especially knowing your age).

Only users that looked to mah profile can know.

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - Nice - 04-12-2013

1:30 - 1:33 it may be a basic but that smooth transition between the moves has got to be the smoothest thing i've seen in a week. Also, the way he did it on beat just made my jaw drop. you don't have to be a breakdancer to recongise the art in that. Just listen closely to the music

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - Kman - 04-12-2013

[Image: p95HO.jpg]
yeah.

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - Ghieri - 04-12-2013

When I saw this video and dreamt of what the new Doctor Who could have been.

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 04-12-2013

Seeing my favourite actor Javier Botet in a very...mmhm... interesting music video recently. DAYUM that guy is sexy! And not only that, there was a very hot lady in there, too.
How can a mere music video possibly make you go DAYUM you ask? Hehehe...I won't post it, it's NSFW and there are underage people here! Wink

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - Statyk - 04-12-2013

Well, considering that's more of a personal thing to bring up, I'm going to keep mine a bit more appropriate. Anyone who has played TF2 as Spy will know how well this guy plays. This is my "dayum" moment. The best one that actually made me say something of the sort happens at 4:15.

RE: That "DAYUM" moment - Nice - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 03:31 PM)Kman Wrote: [Image: p95HO.jpg]
yeah.

wow thats a ...big guy..