Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 (/thread-22431.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - plutomaniac - 08-21-2013

(08-21-2013, 05:23 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: Ever wonder if you can break glass? I mean... That would suck if you couldn't, you just go around and throw rocks at windows just to have fun for some reason in my mind lol. In ATDD you could just break ONE window and that sucked... So why not break multiple ones?

To not escape a level and go where the devs never meant for you to explore. Kind of obvious... Rolleyes

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - wolfman - 08-21-2013

I think thats not point of the game, escape by jumping out of the window/etc

edit: ^yep

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - blueberry - 08-21-2013

What about the monster scene? Where a woman is being dragged, what if you hear her scream far away and when you get there you will see the perfect moment where the monster drags her?

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Kreekakon - 08-21-2013

(08-21-2013, 05:23 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: Ever wonder if you can break glass? I mean... That would suck if you couldn't, you just go around and throw rocks at windows just to have fun for some reason in my mind lol. In ATDD you could just break ONE window and that sucked... So why not break multiple ones?

Obviously Alexander sold all of his servants' clothes along with his own to reinforce the window's building structure.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Sampyli - 08-21-2013

(08-21-2013, 05:54 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: What about the monster scene? Where a woman is being dragged, what if you hear her scream far away and when you get there you will see the perfect moment where the monster drags her?

And then it starts coming after you, bwhahaha. *evil piggy face*

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - blueberry - 08-21-2013

(08-21-2013, 06:44 PM)Sampyli Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 05:54 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: What about the monster scene? Where a woman is being dragged, what if you hear her scream far away and when you get there you will see the perfect moment where the monster drags her?

And then it starts coming after you, bwhahaha. *evil piggy face*

Actually... There was a gate... So... HERP

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Peci - 08-21-2013

Native English speakers and other experts, could you please help me?

The last poem goes like this:

A skin of shroud, a stump of the bled
Old Lily is flyblown
Old Lily is dead
And dreams of the jungle
Will flood through her head
And light up her head

Does the line “a skin of shroud” mean
a) the skin is just a mere “shroud” anymore (metaphoric), or
b) there is a shroud covering something?

(08-21-2013, 07:34 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: Actually... There was a gate... So... HERP

Well, tbh I didn't even know what you were talking about Tongue

No one interested in my inheritance idea? Angel Where did the machine come from? Did Oswald build the machine? Was it already there / Did his father build it?

(08-21-2013, 07:43 PM)Sampyli Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 07:34 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: Actually... There was a gate... So... HERP

Well, tbh I didn't even know what you were talking about Tongue

No one interested in my inheritance idea? Angel Where did the machine come from? Did Oswald build the machine? Was it already there / Did his father build it?

There is a screenshot of it, that is why i started asking about the dead body part. And no... your idea sounds silly the monster can't spot you incase you don't make loud noises or something similar.

(08-21-2013, 07:53 PM)Rich Pyro Wrote: There is a screenshot of it, that is why i started asking about the dead body part. And no... your idea sounds silly the monster can't spot you incase you don't make loud noises or something similar.

Well, people were talking about the possibility of the monster finding you by smelling (which would be a bit too much in my opinion, but hey who knows). Whatever I said was a joke anyway so leave it.