Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 (/thread-22431.html)

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - VadimLongcat - 08-29-2013

Well guys, i think it's TOO much. Are this screaming fool, PDP, gonna upload FULL walkthrough before the game release???

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - GrAVit - 08-29-2013

I'm definitely not watching that until the game itself comes out. I had really hoped that he wouldn't do this, as my friends might watch it and then inadvertently spoil it for me as well..

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - AdamD - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 06:13 PM)GrAVit Wrote: I'm definitely not watching that until the game itself comes out. I had really hoped that he wouldn't do this, as my friends might watch it and then inadvertently spoil it for me as well..

Good thing I don't know anyone who watches his videos.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - VadimLongcat - 08-29-2013

Well, me too! Why FG did that? For PR? But it's really unprofessional! Instead of making new trailer or giving the game to GOOD reviewers from big game magazines, they gave it to PDP and didn't even tell him not spoil too much! It so frustrating for me.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Damascus Rose - 08-29-2013

I think we all agree that this PDP this is frustrating as hell

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Paddy™ - 08-29-2013

He's a hate vampire, you guys are just making him stronger. So SHHHHHHHHHHH!

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Derxor - 08-29-2013

I just thought about this:
When the game comes out, imagine getting on the computer and installing the game....but it's like 4pm and you have to wait untill 1:00am to play it at it's maximum potential. How would you guys deal with this situation? Could you resist the temptation? Not even I would be able to make up my mind if this happens.

(08-29-2013, 08:24 PM)Derxor Wrote: I just thought about this:
When the game comes out, imagine getting on the computer and installing the game....but it's like 4pm and you have to wait untill 1:00am to play it at it's maximum potential. How would you guys deal with this situation? Could you resist the temptation? Not even I would be able to make up my mind if this happens.

Well, it will be 9 p.m. in my country at the game's release, so for me it will be OK to play it as soon, as i download it.

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Derxor - 08-29-2013

If I live in UTC +1; what time will the game come out in my country? (If it helps, it's 9:30 pm here)
Edit: Ooooh, i can check it out on steam i forgot xD. Yeah, it will be 8pm for me too. I still will have to wait a couple of hours untill it's really a good time to play it, considering my download speed is pretty high I'll have the game all ready up by 9pm.... untill 12:00 / 1:00 that will be too much wait xD. I guess ill just have to play it early ;P

RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 3 - Draug - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 08:27 PM)VadimLongcat Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 08:24 PM)Derxor Wrote: I just thought about this:

Well, it will be 9 p.m. in my country at the game's release, so for me it will be OK to play it as soon, as i download it.

Yes, here in my country it will be 8 pm on steam. Does this time restriction also count for the gog release?