Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Agrippa's tonic - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Agrippa's tonic (/thread-3953.html)

Pages: 1 2

Agrippa's tonic - GoDl1Kelol - 09-08-2010

Alright, so I have a list of ingredients...I do believe that the bone is the second one but where do I find the other two?And where do I mix them?
And now I'm stuck inside a cell |:

RE: Agrippa's tonic - GoDl1Kelol - 09-08-2010

Ohkay, I got a bonesaw and a thingie which came out of a plant and I'm pretty much stuck now...I also stopped the machine thing in the upper level.Help please? Sad

RE: Agrippa's tonic - xMrAx - 09-08-2010

Where did you get the bonesaw?

RE: Agrippa's tonic - GoDl1Kelol - 09-08-2010

In a cave where the torture table once was next to agrippa once everything gets infected with tissue.

RE: Agrippa's tonic - Falcon - 09-08-2010

So where do you find the human blood?

And what do you put the tonic in? I've got two of the ingredients but need something to hold them once I process them in the lab.

RE: Agrippa's tonic - takyoji - 09-09-2010

(09-08-2010, 11:21 PM)Falcon Wrote: So where do you find the human blood?
In a torture chamber in the Transcept, one has a grate on the floor which can be opened. When you have that open, you lower a glass container by a string (combine string and glass container) into the pool of blood under the grate. Otherwise I have the blood, but trying to combine the blood with anything implies "Can't add anything directly into the blood. The substance needs to be purified first."

RE: Agrippa's tonic - Blub - 09-09-2010

Isn't the Tranept one of the rooms opened with the levers above? When the room is infected, those doors cannot be accessed anymore... so... what if I don't ahve the blood by then?

RE: Agrippa's tonic - jameslame - 09-09-2010

(09-09-2010, 05:09 PM)Blub Wrote: Isn't the Tranept one of the rooms opened with the levers above? When the room is infected, those doors cannot be accessed anymore... so... what if I don't ahve the blood by then?
In the room where you get the bonesaw there's a litte drain you can open, just follow the blood trail on the floor. Haven't tried it tho as i got it earlier. Worst case do a reload from a previous auto save.

Where do you get the mucus or w/e you have to use the bonesaw on?
Edit: figured it out. You have to use the meat on the rope hanging above the well.

RE: Agrippa's tonic - fabry5005 - 09-10-2010

I have the bone, the blood but i miss that thing from the plant, where can i find it? I can't return in others places because all is infested.

RE: Agrippa's tonic - Dark Knight - 09-10-2010

Hey guys, you all can forget about tonic, the main purpose - collect 6 parts of orb.

so tonic need to save Agrippa and cut his head, that affects the ending of game.
you can just ignore tonic quest Smile