Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Media coverage October & new screen - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: News - Announcements (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Media coverage October & new screen (/thread-432.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Media coverage October & new screen - jens - 10-30-2006

The month of October has been a busy month for us, especially with media relations! So for all those interested we have a quite nice list of high profile sites that have done interviews and features on Penumbra: Overture. Especially take note of CVG and GameSpot as they exclusive material in form of new screens and even a teaser can be found on EuroGamer.

CVG -Exclusive screens
EuroGamer -Exclusive teaser
GameSpot -Exclusive screens
The Game Chair
GamesXtreme
Adventure Europe German
Adventureinsel German
Plné hry Czech

[attachment=130]

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - Terzom - 10-30-2006

Oooh! The Tralier at EuroGamer was nice! Smile
Can't wait for the release! =)

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - Guest - 10-30-2006

Very cool. If those pics are in-game, I have only one question: how the hell do you work so fast? Tongue

EDIT: I said it once, I'll say it again: you guys know what horror is. Just one look at the screenshots, and you know what your not in Disney Land.

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - gamgam2 - 10-30-2006

O_o
Gamestop=pure evil, but oh well. Nice pictures+movie=)

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - Dark - 10-31-2006

damn you jens&thomas
why do you make it look so nice :p
anywho, trailer is realy well done Smile
looks like penumbra will be well known before the release
now if the forum people spammed the other forums it will be even better known :p

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - Guest - 10-31-2006

It would be unwise to create TOO much hype about the game before release. Intrest has been raised, but we still are vague about the publishing details.

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - gamgam2 - 10-31-2006

Dark_Raver Wrote:damn you jens&thomas
why do you make it look so nice :p
anywho, trailer is realy well done Smile
looks like penumbra will be well known before the release
now if the forum people spammed the other forums it will be even better known :p

O common, I'm sure there telling you all the little things that go on..You prob have them hostage..prob trying to get ransom for them, making them do little monkey dances, THIS IS ALL A HOAX PEOPLE, THIS PLACE DOESNT EXIST, YOUR ALL DREAMING, RUN AWAY!!

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - Dark - 11-01-2006

err right lol :p
hold on a bit im making my ransom demand by cutting out letters from the news paper XD

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - gamgam2 - 11-01-2006

This is prob really annoying to do, but if it's easly possible, you guys might want to allow it so you can switch to others pictures with a small arrow key thing, instead of having to open the new window with a picture in it, close it and open another to see the picture. I prob messed what I'm saying up.
Basicly:Allow it so you can switch between pictures in one window instead of having to close them for each picture.
More over a minor annoyance for people, but it would be nice to have>_>
My birthdays coming up in about 7 months...would be a really good early-present to show how much you guys love me^_^*cough*

RE: Media coverage October & new screen - Dark - 11-02-2006

a game made in 7 months is a bit quick dont you think (if you want to do it right Smile )