Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! (/thread-4337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - SmokeSum - 09-14-2010

When i walked true the sewers and come at the part where i see a damaged gate but can't go true it yet i need to go upstairs to an dead end room, where rocks block the path.
In this room i see the Monster that was chasing me till the prison cut in half!!!
Why is he killed? I don't get it cause he was an evil monster but he got caught by something more evil then himself?
After that i didn't saw him anymore so i guess there was only 1 of him cause now the machine monster is after me who just needs 1 cut to make you die...damn just when i started to think these monsters where a laugh the real scary ones just making entry -_-

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - tacc - 09-14-2010

There are several of those and you encounter "him" later too.

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - SmokeSum - 09-14-2010

ok..but why is he killed and who killed him?

Was he accidently walking on the Water Lurker terrotory and that explains his death, or is this just a mystery we never know the answer of...

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - Adeno - 09-14-2010

Maybe the red organic material killed him. In the room where you find the dismembered limbs of the monster, there are lots of red organic material aroundBig Grin

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - tacc - 09-14-2010

We don't know since the game doesn't tell.

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - dvow - 09-14-2010

Somewhat big spoiler here. You know those weird pink organic things that keep spawning and following your progress? That's the 'shadow'. The monsters chasing you actually aren't spawned by the shadow, and the shadow doesn't like these monsters. That's what killed that monster. I think there's a spot in the sewers where the shadow actually kills a monster that was chasing you, but I was too busy hiding to see it.

(09-14-2010, 08:19 PM)dvow Wrote: You know those weird pink organic things that keep spawning and following your progress? That's the 'shadow'.

Pfff then he isn't even scary...i thought i was gonna see some black shadow looking mist ghost scaring the shit outa me, those things aren't even scary just make me think of Doom3 when the growing from hell starts to come :/

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - dvow - 09-14-2010

(09-14-2010, 08:25 PM)SmokeSum Wrote: Am i missing something??? I am now in torture chambers and i didn't saw any shadow ghost... dunno what's up with the shadows cause i only saw monsters for now, hope to see the Shadow ghost soon cause he makes me curious xD

Spoiler below!
No no there aren't any shadow ghosts as far as I know. That pink organic stuff that keeps popping up and covering the floor and walls though? THAT's the shadow, or at least a spawn of it. Notice how it's following you?

at what part of the game you are now?

RE: WTF he's death!! Sewers SPOILER! - mtomato - 09-15-2010

I don't think he was even killed.
He could have been an incomplete unfinished not-yet-assembled monster.