Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Video ratings of your custom maps! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: Video ratings of your custom maps! (/thread-6369.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Video ratings of your custom maps! - Ichimaruu - 01-25-2011

Me and a friend of mine have decided to start up a channel to rate and evaluate custom maps, you can post ones which are still in the making so you can see peoples reactions, or you can post a full one ;].

---Your Custom Story must be over 10minutes long!---
What i mean by this is that it must be 10 minutes or over for the average player, not for the map creator.. obviously this varies, but we need a good estimate of over 10 minutes of gameplay.

Here we are playing Penumbra Overture -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDRhlR-VQBc

We'll probably rate them out of 10 at the end of the video, not based on length but more on content.

RE: Video ratings of your custom maps! - CrushedRaiD - 01-25-2011

Heya, would you check out my Custom Storys Demo? It can be found on showcase: Home, Sweet Home Smile JUst remember that there are lots of bugs and a huge progress has been made after the demos release Big Grin Thx for your time!

RE: Video ratings of your custom maps! - Robby - 01-25-2011

Hello. Could you check my custom story's demo? It's name is "Fractured Life". It's WIP.

RE: Video ratings of your custom maps! - Vradcly - 01-25-2011

Sounds like an awesome idea Smile. Plz don't review the demo of my story yet (My Ladys Insanity). I am working like hell on it so I don't want you to review an old version Smile

RE: Video ratings of your custom maps! - Ichimaruu - 01-25-2011

CrushedRaiD - we will start on this one today! Thanks ;]
Nemet Robert - yeah I checked your thread out, planned to give that one a go too.

Thanks for the replies!

RE: Video ratings of your custom maps! - Frontcannon - 01-25-2011

You better make some requirements for applying for a 'review' or this thread will be flooded :I

(01-25-2011, 05:24 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: You better make some requirements for applying for a 'review' or this thread will be flooded :I

Well we will pick and choose from ones posted here, but I'll add a criteria that it must be at least 10 minutes+ of gameplay.

(01-25-2011, 05:29 PM)Ichimaruu Wrote:
(01-25-2011, 05:24 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: You better make some requirements for applying for a 'review' or this thread will be flooded :I

Well we will pick and choose from ones posted here, but I'll add a criteria that it must be at least 10 minutes+ of gameplay.

Well, on Blind playtrough my Demo is going to last 10-15 mins i think Big Grin can you post the video here when it's complete? Big Grin

(01-25-2011, 05:40 PM)CrushedRaiD Wrote:

Well, on Blind playtrough my Demo is going to last 10-15 mins i think Big Grin can you post the video here when it's complete? Big Grin

Yeah, I'm on but Aslan is busy, we will get it done within the next 6 hours though ;]

(01-25-2011, 05:52 PM)Ichimaruu Wrote:
(01-25-2011, 05:40 PM)CrushedRaiD Wrote:

Yeah, I'm on but Aslan is busy, we will get it done within the next 6 hours though ;]
Cool Smile Already subscribed to u on youtube Big Grin