Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game (/thread-692.html)

Pages: 1 2

So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - dan21 - 03-30-2007

Is there a reason that I can't download Penumbra from Strategy First?

It is the 30th after all.....

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - jens - 03-30-2007

They probably have not had time to put it live yet, they are operating from Canada so 6-9 hours back from EU. The easiest way to get a proper answer is to contact them!

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - dan21 - 03-30-2007

Ah, i understand. Thanks for the information!

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - Sepai - 03-30-2007

I guess we just have to wait until they wake up and put it up i guess :/

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - stamm - 03-30-2007

just got my game from strategy first.

painless process, albeit a tiny bit slow download.

It's strange, my pre-order download is still not available, despite the fact that I got an email from Strategy First saying that it was.

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - Thomas - 03-30-2007

dan21 Wrote:It's strange, my pre-order download is still not available, despite the fact that I got an email from Strategy First saying that it was.

Strange, has this been sorted? Else mail Strategy First, they should reply quite fast.

I emailed them several hours ago, no response so far.

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - WindexGlow - 03-30-2007

x.x I can't download it either for some reason, even though sent out my email. I still have 'download preorder.txt

But I ordered the game on another computer, I'm going to see if they make it so you can't download it if you buy it on another computer to stop piracy (even though that doesn't really do anything)

And hopefully they let you install it onto a cd for installation on another computer, I hate playing games (specially this one) in a room where people walk in and out of.
x.x

RE: So, it's the 30th and I can't download my game - WindexGlow - 03-30-2007

Thank you for pre-ordering Penumbra: Overture Episode 1 from the Strategy First online store.

Free Penumbra Download
We realize that many of you are encountering difficulties downloading your copy of Penumbra: Overture Episode 1.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

To rectify the situation, we have created coupon codes good for 100% discount on a new purchase of the title.

The following instructions detail how to obtain your new free download of Penumbra: Overture Episode 1:

[/i]
That is so totally worth it.