Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Hermoor's objects - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Hermoor's objects (/thread-8599.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hermoor's objects - Hermoor - 06-14-2011

No more requests from this thread. Let it die...

RE: Hermoor's objects - Doctorcheese - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 02:14 PM)Hermoor Wrote: Hello I'll use this thread to make furniture and dynamic objects etc. Please start requesting and I'll make the models as fast as I can. These models are simplier than monster models so I should be able to do more of them faster Smile

Could you make stuff from a crypt/graveyard? Different tombstones and such things?

Here's one thing I'd like to see being made:

Spoiler below!

But in a stone texture, that would be awesome!

Just copy the link to the net browser thingy up there Tongue

RE: Hermoor's objects - Hermoor - 06-14-2011

Sure give me a minute, doesn't have to be exactly like that one right, looks kind of dull :p Also updated first post with an armchair. Don't worry about the black lines, when the model is shaded they will look like shadow.

RE: Hermoor's objects - Roenlond - 06-14-2011

That armchair looks amazing, all we need now is a rocking chair that mysteriously starts rocking and we can have a "cozy" library! Smile

(06-14-2011, 03:51 PM)Hermoor Wrote: Sure give me a minute, doesn't have to be exactly like that one right, looks kind of dull :p

Nah, just use it as a reference picture and add whatever you want to it! Smile

RE: Hermoor's objects - laser50 - 06-14-2011

Hermoor, On your other topic "Hermoor's Monsters" There is the Creepy girl. Could you finish it up and give it red glowing eyes? (Not like Laser beams, just a little bit of red eyes)

I might use it in my custom story Big Grin

Quote:all we need now is a rocking chair that mysteriously starts rocking and we can have a "cozy" library!
good idea.
Quote:Hermoor, On your other topic "Hermoor's Monsters" There is the Creepy girl. Could you finish it up and give it red glowing eyes? (Not like Laser beams, just a little bit of red eyes)
The download link is in the first post, it has the texture file in it too. You could probably open it and add some red eyes youreself. Just use Gimp or photoshop to do it.

@Doctorcheese
What do you want it to say on the grave?

John Andersson
1543-1589

something like that...it's a very gothic grave.

(06-14-2011, 04:49 PM)Hermoor Wrote:
Quote:all we need now is a rocking chair that mysteriously starts rocking and we can have a "cozy" library!
good idea.
Quote:Hermoor, On your other topic "Hermoor's Monsters" There is the Creepy girl. Could you finish it up and give it red glowing eyes? (Not like Laser beams, just a little bit of red eyes)
The download link is in the first post, it has the texture file in it too. You could probably open it and add some red eyes youreself. Just use Gimp or photoshop to do it.

@Doctorcheese
What do you want it to say on the grave?

John Andersson
1543-1589

something like that...it's a very gothic grave.

Sigmund Baeuchl
1675-1683

Big Grin

Alright, just realized GIMP hasn't got nice layer effects. So I'm getting photoshop, 15 min until I can add the text and finish the texture. Added a shaded armchair (What it would look like ingame minus normal maps and spec maps screenshot.)

RE: Hermoor's objects - TFEF - 06-14-2011

Would you mind doing a few more 'modern' objects, like a TV and computer? TV could look something like this:

Spoiler below!
[Image: big-screen-tv-prices-are-falling-fast.jpg]

Doesn't have to be terribly big. Idea for the computer:

http://image.ebuyer.com/UK/w0244179_normal.jpg

The monitor can just be a normal LSD screen.