Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Help!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Technical Support (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-57.html)
+--- Forum: Technical Support - Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-31.html)
+--- Thread: Help!!!!! (/thread-9136.html)

Pages: 1 2

Help!!!!! - buggzboy - 07-14-2011

I started playing about 2 days ago. I picked easy (I dont really remember picking). How do you change the difficulty.
Please hurry and reply!!

RE: Help!!!!! - Tanshaydar - 07-14-2011

Easy there;
If you really are playing Amnesia since this is Amnesia technical forum, there is no difficulty settings.

RE: Help!!!!! - plutomaniac - 07-14-2011

Only Penumbra has difficulty settings. Are you sure you are playing Amnesia because I think that you started Penumbra.

RE: Help!!!!! - buggzboy - 07-14-2011

(07-14-2011, 08:54 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Only Penumbra has difficulty settings. Are you sure you are playing Amnesia because I think that you started Penumbra.

I have both. I guess i got them mixed up. The only reason im asking is because the only monster i have seen is the water monster, and i want to see them.

(07-14-2011, 12:13 PM)buggzboy Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 08:54 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Only Penumbra has difficulty settings. Are you sure you are playing Amnesia because I think that you started Penumbra.

I have both. I guess i got them mixed up. The only reason im asking is because the only monster i have seen is the water monster, and i want to see them.

definitely you mixed them up. Difficulty --> Penumbra but Water Monster --> Amnesia

(07-14-2011, 06:57 PM)plutomaniac Wrote:
(07-14-2011, 12:13 PM)buggzboy Wrote:

definitely you mixed them up. Difficulty --> Penumbra but Water Monster --> Amnesia
understood. But still i have only seen this monster. besides the parts when u zoom in.

I don't understand anything. What's the problem?

(07-14-2011, 07:08 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: I don't understand anything. What's the problem?

just that the monsters dont come for some reason.i guess u can close this thread. but for some reason no walking monsters!!

RE: Help!!!!! - Tanshaydar - 07-14-2011

You're early in game. There will be monsters to hug you, don't worry. Just let them miss you a little longer Smile

(07-14-2011, 07:46 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: You're early in game. There will be monsters to hug you, don't worry. Just let them miss you a little longer Smile

ok good but ive seen a monster at the guest room on youtube and nuthin with me. i didnt hide in the closet cause i wanted to see one in person. Smile but thx for the reasurence.