Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Silence Network on Amnesia - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: The Silence Network on Amnesia (/thread-9709.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - skypeskype - 08-24-2011

You should do The attic then One light in the darkness then Insidious.

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - LHudson - 08-29-2011

Update 25 billion
- Fixed Links
- Part 4 of Through The Portal
- Part 1 of Cannibalism

PS, Insidious is pretty fucked up. Even though I've only done the first room, you've done an awesome job so far Big Grin

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - LHudson - 09-03-2011

Update
- Part 2 of Cannibalism
- Reviews of Maps

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - zeravia - 09-04-2011

hey question... what program do you use to eddit your videos? I would love to do something like it for mine the way you do Dr. J. Awless. XDDD

i'm his biggest fan btw. LOL

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - LHudson - 09-05-2011

(09-04-2011, 10:42 PM)zeravia Wrote: hey question... what program do you use to eddit your videos? I would love to do something like it for mine the way you do Dr. J. Awless. XDDD

Haha

I use Adobe Premier Pro CS5 for normal editing. For the previously animated Dr J Awless I used HPL Model Viewer and Adobe After Effects.

The current Dr J Awless is really easy to do, as long as you don't use iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - zeravia - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 12:39 AM)LHudson Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 10:42 PM)zeravia Wrote: hey question... what program do you use to eddit your videos? I would love to do something like it for mine the way you do Dr. J. Awless. XDDD

Haha

I use Adobe Premier Pro CS5 for normal editing. For the previously animated Dr J Awless I used HPL Model Viewer and Adobe After Effects.

The current Dr J Awless is really easy to do, as long as you don't use iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.

._.

i only have WMM.. >> it's a bish too.. >< keeps crashing. lol

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - LHudson - 09-08-2011

Updated
- Link fixes
- Removed Inferno
- Added Insidious

Also, I might compile a couple of clips together for MachinimaRealm. Let me know if there is anything from my videos you want me to include. After all, my pain is your entertainment...fml

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - LHudson - 09-20-2011

Update 20/09/11
- Deleted future maps
- Deleted reviews
- Parts 2 and 3 are up
- La Caza planned
- Tetris sent to MachinimaRealm

Parts 3 and 4 will have to be 5 minutes long due to the time constrains and constant hangovers I have been having due to Freshers week at the university, but part 5 will be 20 minutes long to make up for it.

brb, going to the O2 Academy Big Grin

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - LHudson - 09-25-2011

Added a little bit more info plus a FAQ. Feel free to ask your questions, but please don't make them silly :p

RE: LHudson on Amnesia - JenniferOrange - 09-25-2011

one of your videos has a thing on it that makes you sign in 18+ for brief or partial nudity and strong language.. lol.
its cannibalism pt. 1