Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video input / enemy input
neocrawler Offline

Threads: 19
Video input / enemy input

is there any script. that you can add an video file. please someone who knows. and is here someone who knows how to add own made monsters to the amnesia file so it can be used.
09-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Website Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Video input / enemy input

there is no way to just add a video into the game. You can however animate the object's texture in maya with the different frames, then export, or you can create a gobo with lots of frames (max is only 100 though...)

Adding your own monster is difficult, you must create it in maya (I don't think Amnesia supports animations created in Blender unfortunately) rig it, create the neccesary animations, then export to model editor for tweaking.

Hope this helps Smile

09-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Find
neocrawler Offline

Threads: 19

I will buy maya soon than i guess. but you know any model export programms for putting it into a file for using for amnesia Tongue
09-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Website Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

If you are a student working on 3d design in a supported school you can get the student version.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
09-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Find