Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Announcement Offering to Make Trailers
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Offering to Make Trailers

Let's play one game? Smile

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
10-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Offering to Make Trailers

(10-12-2011, 06:42 AM)NylePudding Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 12:52 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: What if we gave you a clip of just gameplay long as 1-3 minutes and you cut down the parts you think are best?

I mean, I don't wanna ask for more :p, but I think it would be easier for some of us because some people (like me) don't know which clips/parts to use, so I would prefer to record a couple of minutes of gameplay, and then handing it over to you for you to edit
I would be extremely happy to break it down into parts and make a trailer out of it! It just depends what sort of trailer your after, in my opinion there are two main types of trailers, first person and third person ones. But of course you can have a mixture of the two.

First person ones are more gameplay/story trailers, when third person trailers have a lot more panning shots and overlooking shots.

I hope you get what I mean. =]
Oh for sure I get you! Awesome man Smile ill contact you whenever I need you. I'll add this thread to my subscription box, so I know where to go

Maybe on another C.S I make because the one I'm working on now is pretty much done. And a lot of footage I already released sooo...no point for a trailer right now :p
10-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Find