Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
PewDiePie's Nightmare 1
EmmetVG Offline

Threads: 7
Shocked  PewDiePie's Nightmare 1

This Custom story was made by me in about 2.5 weeks and it came ot pretty good!

I made this for especially for PewDiePie but everyone is allowed to play it!

If theres any questions/Bugs just post them below!

This does not require Justine!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?mp3p40e98ndghem
[Holy fu*k! 2000 downloads! Thanks!]

Thx! Smile

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2012, 04:32 PM by EmmetVG.)
11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: PewDiePie's Nightmare Part 1

Why are there so many pewdiepie custom stories ? I mean he is a person who screams at amnesia and makes really unfunny characters who he roleplays with. Yet for some reason there are hundreds of millions of custom stories based on him.

Mapping wise..it's functional but maps just look unappealing. Why is it that the maps in here and mystery custom story look really similar ? Nevertheless it looks like you almost never use any of the light entities which causes the lighting to look bad.

Seriously, use them. Your maps will look atleast 10 times better with proper lighting.

Scripting is okay, nohting groundbreaking.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011, 10:00 PM by Arvuti.)
11-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Find
EmmetVG Offline

This wasnt anything serious, but i used entinities with light and that gave some proper lightning, and this is my first custom story. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011, 10:07 PM by EmmetVG.)
11-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

(11-08-2011, 10:07 PM)EmmetVG Wrote: This wasnt anything serious, but i used entinities with light and that gave some proper lightning, and this is my first custom story. Smile
For your first this is pretty good but to be honest you should have used more original source of material.

And why hasn't anybody made a custom story of cry Sad
11-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Find
EmmetVG Offline

Hmm... Maybe a future plan for me? Though i will join a team if i can... i can do scripting, mapping and voice acting Smile
11-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(11-08-2011, 09:58 PM)Arvuti Wrote: Why are there so many pewdiepie custom stories ? I mean he is a person who screams at amnesia and makes really unfunny characters who he roleplays with. Yet for some reason there are hundreds of millions of custom stories based on him.

Mapping wise..it's functional but maps just look unappealing. Why is it that the maps in here and mystery custom story look really similar ? Nevertheless it looks like you almost never use any of the light entities which causes the lighting to look bad.

Seriously, use them. Your maps will look atleast 10 times better with proper lighting.

He IS funny, even though he always does the same jokes for every episode. That's kinda "bleh", but what bothers me even more, is that the PewDiePie Custom Stories tend to get WAY too much of a name and all the hard-working creators of their own stories get nothing. I'm almost willing to bet that my Conversion Mod (also my FIRST custom story ever) won't get the same hype as this one or any of PewDie's stories.

That's what bothers me, regardless if it's a good campaign or bad.

11-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

i'm not really gonna say anything about the custom story itself, but i do believe i made a thread a while back with the same name and a giant troll face pasted all over it. just something to consider Tongue

Posting Freak
11-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Website Find
Tygerlily179 Offline

Threads: 0

(11-08-2011, 09:58 PM)Arvuti Wrote: Why are there so many pewdiepie custom stories ? I mean he is a person who screams at amnesia and makes really unfunny characters who he roleplays with. Yet for some reason there are hundreds of millions of custom stories based on him.

First of all, he IS funny. Dodgy He gets a lot of fans because he makes FUNNY CHARACTERS. If regular gamers made funny characters with funny ass voices, maybe they WOULD get more fans >_>
11-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Is this going to turn out to be a "is ppd funny or not" topic? It's better not.

Community doesn't welcome "PPD's thing" kind of custom stories, though you are completely free to do so.

11-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(11-09-2011, 05:44 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Is this going to turn out to be a "is ppd funny or not" topic? It's better not.

Community doesn't welcome "PPD's thing" kind of custom stories, though you are completely free to do so.
"I" think he's funny, I'm not starting anything. I just think it's a shame when PewDie's stories get more attention than original works, you know? D= But it's no biggie. I still appreciate the works.

11-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Find