Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Crashed. v1.1 installed, no success.
Zuse Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Crashed. v1.1 installed, no success.

So, I'm an online streamer and while I was streaming a live gameplay of Penumbra: Black Plague today, it crashed right after I escaped a certain place, which by the way I can't remember the name of the room. It's a room where an infected will chase you. You enter the room, throw a shelf in front of the door so he can't get in and use a crane-like to get an object from inside a glass box to throw on the container.

Right after that you have to escape - but it crashes right as click the door to go to the previous room.

Something like that happened while I was playing Amnesia, but installing the patch helped, but on Penumbra it's not working. Drivers, updated, troubleshoot guide read. Nothing that could be wrong.

My question here actually is if anyone could PLEASE send me the save file of then next level, right after the escape. Someone posted it but the file 404'd.

Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, I'm just kinda nervous that I'll disappoint my viewers.

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2012, 01:00 AM by Zuse.)
01-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crashed. v1.1 installed, no success.

it would help to know what the crash was. Try updating your graphics card drivers as well.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012, 04:26 PM by plutomaniac.)
01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Find
Zuse Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crashed. v1.1 installed, no success.

(01-11-2012, 04:25 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: it would help to know what the crash was. Try updating your graphics card drivers as well.
OK, so, out of nothing, it started working again. I'm not really sure of what I did.

But thanks for the support anyway.
01-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Find