Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

Spoiler below!
there it is
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685...tmapz.jpg/ >.> i made it a pit tricky like you in your map arghh The Interrogation Chapter 1 i mean ^^

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012, 05:00 PM by devin413.)
02-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Oh nice, NP Tongue. I find it rather awesome to be honest. Its normal to be stuck -> Thats why we have threads like those Tongue. If you are stuck -> that means creator can be rather original or it is bug. But mostly that creator have created rather awesome hiding spots where you normally wouldn't think!

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
02-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(02-05-2012, 01:33 PM)Thiefnuker Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:17 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 06:11 PM)Thiefnuker Wrote: @The Fluttershy Fan:

Well thats a major bug in the basement. Im sorry to say that you have to load a save when you didn't succeed the first time in the basement, because the timer isn't resetted properly (Mistake of mine...).

Greetz,

The Rainbow Dash Fan.
Oh well that kind of sucks :[. Oh well, it'll be worth it.

Now I haz more problems... This time an effin' black box...

Spoiler below!
I go thru the shop to the Secret Quarters, my guy looks over for like half a second, then I hear a clip, black boxes, but I can hear the rest of the clip. WELP!!!!!
uhhh, can you make a small vid of this prob? I have no clue what your problem actually is^^ It worked fine for all of us, it could be a problem if you didn't installed the voices correctly, then the char would start looking at the naked guy and wont stop that anymore...
For the vid, it depends when my computer starts to have billions of lag. The video will be low FPS and terrible loading times and such, but I'll make it next time I play, and then I'll try re-downloading the Full Conversion.

EDIT: And last time, I DL'd the Fully Isolated TC version, so this time I'll download just the TC.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012, 03:26 PM by RawkBandMan.)
02-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Find
pleh Offline

Threads: 0

(02-01-2012, 03:55 AM)raraownage Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 03:15 AM)pleh Wrote: I'm new to this site, and this is one of the scariest mods i played yet. I am having a little trouble in a room where I have to find 3 rods. I found 2, blue and red, and I've searched for yellow and cant seem to find it. Help?
I had the same problem Tongue There's a screenshot of it on page 2, I think.
Spoiler below!
If you still can't find it, it's hidden close to the ceiling on a wooden bar close to a door. Good luck!
your sir, are a life saver Big Grin
I checked out the picture, and saw the spoiler, and it was VERY helpful. I feel like an idiot for not looking at the ceiling.

02-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Find
raraownage Offline

Threads: 0

(02-05-2012, 08:56 PM)pleh Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 03:55 AM)raraownage Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 03:15 AM)pleh Wrote: I'm new to this site, and this is one of the scariest mods i played yet. I am having a little trouble in a room where I have to find 3 rods. I found 2, blue and red, and I've searched for yellow and cant seem to find it. Help?

I had the same problem Tongue There's a screenshot of it on page 2, I think.

Spoiler below!
If you still can't find it, it's hidden close to the ceiling on a wooden bar close to a door. Good luck!
your sir, are a life saver Big Grin

I checked out the picture, and saw the spoiler, and it was VERY helpful. I feel like an idiot for not looking at the ceiling.
Oh hey, no problem. I couldn't find it myself first, either Wink
02-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Find
Thiefnuker Offline

Threads: 7

Hey at all,

As i already mentioned on another post, Boris Game Studios is recruiting!

We're looking for:

- Animators
- BETA Testers*

* Take the job as a BETA Tester serious! Our last BETA testers didn't and thats why you couldn't enjoy the story in it's full glory.

If you can do one of these things, Reply/PM me!

Greetz,

..::=Boris Game Studios=::..
=Amnesia DEV Team =

Thiefnuker
Measuring
Devin413

02-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Find
seahawks4ever Offline

Threads: 1

I apologize in advance if this question can be answered elsewhere. I did a rather lazy quick search but could not find the answer.

When doing a full conversion, how do you get the file to show up? I downloaded it and put it into my custom stories folder but it did not work.
02-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Full conversions require more than putting them into your custom stories folder. Try merging the folders in the .zip file with the ones in the Amnesia directory. Aswell as placing the .bat file in the Amnesia directory. And then double click the .bat file and you should be good to go c:.

02-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Find
seahawks4ever Offline

Threads: 1

(02-09-2012, 05:23 PM)flamez3 Wrote: Full conversions require more than putting them into your custom stories folder. Try merging the folders in the .zip file with the ones in the Amnesia directory. Aswell as placing the .bat file in the Amnesia directory. And then double click the .bat file and you should be good to go c:.

Confused Confused Confused

Does that mean the original Amnesia will not work anymore?

I am really sorry but when it comes to this stuff, I feel like an absolute retard.
02-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16

(02-09-2012, 09:06 PM)seahawks4ever Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 05:23 PM)flamez3 Wrote: Full conversions require more than putting them into your custom stories folder. Try merging the folders in the .zip file with the ones in the Amnesia directory. Aswell as placing the .bat file in the Amnesia directory. And then double click the .bat file and you should be good to go c:.

Confused Confused Confused

Does that mean the original Amnesia will not work anymore?

I am really sorry but when it comes to this stuff, I feel like an absolute retard.
Normal Amnesia will work just fine so don't worry about that Smile

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
02-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Find