Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Weird lighting & Game Crash
QuinnW12345 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Weird lighting & Game Crash

Ok I recently updated the game with your patch to see if it would fix the problems I was having with it.. and it did, but it seems it added some new problems that I have to deal with... while the game DOES seem to run better, whenever I pull out the glowstick, or see any light emanating from somewhere, rather than being actual light, it does light up the room like normal lighting, but it everything is blue and the textures look strange... I also cant turn on some options without the game crashing. It tells me that my computer doesn't agree with them or something... I would also like to add I AM using windows vista as well as an ATI graphics card... I have tried turning off bloom and such, but it makes no difference... Here are some pictures of the messed up lighting

This is with the light off... Normal shelves.
[Image: screenshot002.jpg]

This is with the glowstick on.
[Image: screenshot000.jpg]

and finally this is with natural light source coming from a save point but with the light off.
[Image: screenshot001.jpg]

Also know that even though the glowstick is on in front of the save spot's light source the same effect occurs even away from other light sources... Another problem I am experiencing is that the flashlight does nothing.. It doesn't even emit light at all.
08-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Weird lighting & Game Crash

What is your gfx card?
Hve you tried medium and low shader quality?
08-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Find