Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some co-workers
Greven Offline

Threads: 13
Looking for some co-workers

(think this is the right place to post this)
Hi there,

Right now im working on a rather big project and would like someone whose interested to join me by my side as i make this rather different custom story.

So my question is "Is there anyone whos interested to do a good custom story?"

Dont know if all the map making has died during the time ive been away from the forums but i hope there are still some eager mapmakers/scripter who would like to finish what ive started with me.

And im getting a little annoyed on all these small maps with alot of bogs and texture flickering in them and thus I make this thread.

More information will be given about the story to those who show interest in it.

W.h.r Greven

[WIP] Recidivus
02-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Looking for some co-workers

(02-29-2012, 05:47 PM)Greven Wrote: (think this is the right place to post this)
Hi there,

Right now im working on a rather big project and would like someone whose interested to join me by my side as i make this rather different custom story.

Dont know if all the map making has died during the time ive been away from the forums but i hope there are still some eager mapmakers/scripter who would like to finish what ive started with me.

And im getting a little annoyed on all these small maps with alot of bogs and texture flickering in them and thus I make this thread.

More information will be given about the story to those who show interest in it.

W.h.r Greven

Hmm... Interesting and I'm interest to making with you Smile

I have basic skills with mapping and pretty much scripting too, but god no for what comes "Story / telling and writing, I'm really awful with that, because Finnish guy and bad grammar.

But I can be your mapping guy if you want Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
02-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Find
Greven Offline

(02-29-2012, 06:53 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 05:47 PM)Greven Wrote: (think this is the right place to post this)
Hi there,

W.h.r Greven

I have basic skills with mapping and pretty much scripting too, but god no for what comes "Story / telling and writing, I'm really awful with that, because Finnish guy and bad grammar.

That "Just" scripting and mapmaking is not "just". It would help me a
great deal if you could somehow make anything. Its a huge load of my
shoulders with someone helping. And thus we shall continue this
discussion via PM if its alright with you

[WIP] Recidivus
02-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(02-29-2012, 06:58 PM)Greven Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 06:53 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Hi there,

W.h.r Greven

That "Just" scripting and mapmaking is not "just". It would help me a
great deal if you could somehow make anything. Its a huge load of my
shoulders with someone helping. And thus we shall continue this
discussion via PM if its alright with you

Oh, okay.

“Life is a game, play it”
02-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Find
Sharkhead Offline

Threads: 1

I from Brazil and my english isn't that all. But i make and i can think very well about history and the 'feelings' of the characters. I'm good at mapping too, but at script.. i'm dumb ^^. So if you want someone to make a history, you can count with me and i'll make it. If you don't like about my history, its okay then =D

I will wait your answer.
02-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Find
Greven Offline

The overall "history" or as I would say Story, Is mostly thought out already, but we have a few missing gaps that you could surely work on imo Smile

[WIP] Recidivus
02-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Find
Asphex Offline

Threads: 2

Hi, I sure am interested in this project of yours and would gladly like to help you out, if I may. I don't know if my english is understandable or not, because I'm not a native speaker, but I'm sure we could get to understand each other. I have made one custom story so far and I sure would love to help you out with yours. Whether it's just mapping or scripting or anything else. I learn fast so there shouldn't be a problem. Smile Contact me, if you still need help.

My stories: The Haunted Stairwell v1.0
03-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Find
MEGA theguy Offline

Threads: 0

I am interested myself. "a rather different custom story", sounds like fun to me. I'm not one for map building or scripting, but I can voice act and test any maps for you.

If you accept my offer please reply with via pm because I then receive email notifications.
03-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Find
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21

i am very interested! i have a descent scripting-knowladge... i can do some basic stuff, but nothing fancy... as for mapping, i consider myself almost a pro at that Wink i am very good at mapping, putting stuff together, i,m a dane, ( denmark ) but i,m quite good at english, so i,d really like to be a voice actor too maybe???
03-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Find
Greven Offline

hmm, show me a piece you've already done and ill consider it, already got 3 on the team here so you have to show some awesome skill in mapmaking Smile

[WIP] Recidivus
03-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Find