Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
Mind looking at my youtube page?
Shiroku Offline

Threads: 1
Mind looking at my youtube page?

I like doing commentaries, and I've been enthusiastic about it for quite some time. Hopefully some people here like it!
I will accept all criticism, sorry for my excessive cursing.
Leave feedback, here is a link to my Amnesia: Fear the darkness custom story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UvXvg8_F...ion_511234

Thanks, and to all mod creators out there, keep it up!
Part 2 and 3 might be better than part 1. just a note.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012, 12:44 AM by Shiroku.)
03-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Mind looking at my youtube page?

Well to try'n pitch in with some constructive critique, an amusing lets player really must be able to pretty much constantly talk, to be able to pull off jokes/make fun of things whatever, depending on what you play. What isn't exactly very interesting is just watching a person play the game as if he would play it in his couch. ''I just picked up a key and I will open the door over here with this key, oh no there was a monster. I am now running the other way '' Is an example of terrible commentary, because yesah... We can already see all of that.

Hope this helped somehow, excuse me if I'm being unclear.. I just woke up and I'm fuzzy in mah heeead~
03-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Find
Shiroku Offline

(03-07-2012, 08:31 AM)Traggey Wrote: Well to try'n pitch in with some constructive critique, an amusing lets player really must be able to pretty much constantly talk, to be able to pull off jokes/make fun of things whatever, depending on what you play. What isn't exactly very interesting is just watching a person play the game as if he would play it in his couch. ''I just picked up a key and I will open the door over here with this key, oh no there was a monster. I am now running the other way '' Is an example of terrible commentary, because yesah... We can already see all of that.

Hope this helped somehow, excuse me if I'm being unclear.. I just woke up and I'm fuzzy in mah heeead~
That helps, only problem I have, is if I try to continuously speak, I ramble.
Even if I don't get anywhere, that isn't my goal. and I'll continue to do it because I know people who actually watch them IRL and enjoy it! Good enough of a reason for me to play it, because some people enjoy it.

Anyways, thanks for the tips. And great work on your videos!
Nice voice... I'm jealous.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012, 09:14 PM by Shiroku.)
03-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Find
Shiroku Offline

Bump for attention!
03-25-2012, 07:38 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(03-07-2012, 09:11 PM)Shiroku Wrote: That helps, only problem I have, is if I try to continuously speak, I ramble.
Yeah... Ramblin' is good =] I'd rather hear a person play and jumble on with some topic or make jokes here and there than sit and watch someone simply play. I didn't watch as it's 4:01AM and I am leaving now... BUT. Don't be afraid to show your personality and ramble in that fashion! I know I do >> Hell, I laugh and scream while playing sometimes or make sarcastic comments. It's fun =]
03-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Find