Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
Ariaks Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A

(04-10-2012, 08:13 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: Cool, another pony story to ruin the community with. Big Grin
ATTENTION ALL MODDERS! Stop what you're doing right now! This mans opinion is the only one that matters! If you don't make a custom exactly to his liking then you will ruin the community for everyone!! I repeat, stop what you are doing now, start listening to this user, he knows what's best for the community. It doesn't matter that there are a lot of people who enjoy stories like The Small Horse, it will destroy the community. He says that Ponies aren't good so therefore they're not! Everything he says goes. Listen to him before the whole entire Amnesia community is ruined because there are ponies in a few mods!
04-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Find
Raku Offline

Litronom, I love your pony custom stories. Keep up the excellent work, I can not wait to play the next one that will hopefully come out soon (and possible future sequels).

Your stories are the reason I got into Amnesia actually XD
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012, 10:05 PM by Raku.)
04-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Find
Litronom Offline

Threads: 4

(04-10-2012, 08:13 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: Cool, another pony story to ruin the community with. Big Grin
is this meant to be ironic? your emoticon says so. whatever, funny stories and serious stories can co-exist, theres nothing wrong with it.

(04-10-2012, 09:53 PM)Ariaks Wrote:
Spoiler below!

ATTENTION ALL MODDERS! Stop what you're doing right now! This mans opinion is the only one that matters! If you don't make a custom exactly to his liking then you will ruin the community for everyone!! I repeat, stop what you are doing now, start listening to this user, he knows what's best for the community. It doesn't matter that there are a lot of people who enjoy stories like The Small Horse, it will destroy the community. He says that Ponies aren't good so therefore they're not! Everything he says goes. Listen to him before the whole entire Amnesia community is ruined because there are ponies in a few mods!

do you really registered because of this? dont start another flame war, pls.

(04-10-2012, 10:02 PM)Raku Wrote: Litronom, I love your pony custom stories. Keep up the excellent work, I can not wait to play the next one that will hopefully come out soon (and possible future sequels).

Your stories are the reason I got into Amnesia actually XD
thank you. im quite working on the b part

04-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

Im just saying, pony maps are killing the community, the emote was to soften the message. @Ariks - Go away... we dont need trolls on a pony story, thats like killing upon killing.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 12:27 AM by JetlinerX.)
04-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Website Find
Ahiam94 Offline

Threads: 2

(04-11-2012, 12:27 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: Im just saying, pony maps are killing the community, the emote was to soften the message. @Ariks - Go away... we dont need trolls on a pony story, thats like killing upon killing.
While I agree that Ariaks was a bit over the top, it is a bit unnecessary for you to go around looking for pony maps so that you can say that they're "destroying" the community. That's a bit dramatic. But, anyway I believe everyone is aloud to have their own opinion, and I'll respect yours, while I think the opposite.

Loved the map by the way, can't wait for part b!

I want a Flugelhorn!
04-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Find
Kaizy Offline

Honestly, there isn't a single map I would consider a full "pony map" out. Like seriously, Lit's maps seem to contain more Zelda/Nintendo references in one section of a map than ponies throughout the whole thing.

If you're going to label this anything, its a Zelda map.

I play Amnesia Custom Stories a couple times a week on Livestream
Its great fun
http://www.livestream.com/kaizy
Steam account: Krazyw0lfie
04-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

No need to reply to JetlinerX, really.
The 4 stars show me it isn't ruining the community Smile

Can't wait for part B!

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
04-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Find
Litronom Offline

Threads: 4

A pony cant be scary? Really?

Contains minor spoiler:
Spoiler below!

04-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-11-2012, 03:17 PM)Litronom Wrote: A pony cant be scary? Really?

Contains minor spoiler:
Spoiler below!

You're scared of cute My Little Ponies. How old are you? It's a My Little Pony. My breakfast cereal is more scary.

Edit:
Here's what I used to eat for breakfast (before switching to ponies):

[Image: bran-flakes.jpg]

A fun fact is that the iron in those flakes will find your liver and eat it, and you won't notice it until you f-ing die.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 04:26 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(04-11-2012, 03:17 PM)Litronom Wrote: A pony cant be scary? Really?
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't scary at all.

The idle animation is really smooth though, so good job on that.

04-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Find