Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Request to Map Makers
OccultedNinJa Offline

Threads: 7
Question  A Request to Map Makers

To any of you who are familiar with our youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/tnjproductionsify ) know that our main deal is both myself and Joe play through your custom stories to record our reactions and confused backtracks to solve your puzzles. We still have many videos to edit and publish, but some big news has come up.

As of April 20th, 2012, Joe has sworn into the US Navy and leaves for boot camp sometime in August. Therefore it will only be myself recording these videos in an attempt to make a name for ourselves in the LP community.

Now for my request to the map makers:
Would any of you be willing to do a project as a farewell and good luck tribute to Joe before he leaves for basic training? It doesn't have to be anything fancy or overly complicated. Just something that we can make one last playthrough of with the both of us with a congratulatory ending and good luck wish for Joe at the end of it.

04-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Find
Minecraft Offline

Threads: 1
RE: A Request to Map Makers

Well nobody really knows who you are no offense so that might be kind of hard to make a map for him.
05-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Find