Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2008-02 Thursday 14th, Latest reviews
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
2008-02 Thursday 14th, Latest reviews

A collection of reviews for your reading pleasure.

1UP.com - English
"Penumbra: Black Plague combines puzzles and horror to create a game that is probably unlike anything you've played. It's a little bit like a brain-training game, only between lessons you fray your nerves (in a good way) as you jump and pause at every little noise."
GameZone.com - English
"What also sells the game are the sound effects that lurk in the background. Turn the volume up to experience the creepiness of the situation."
StrategyInformer.com - English
"At the end of the day however, this is a different experience to almost any other first-person title out there, and for that reason alone we can definitely recommend any PC owner to give it a try."
GameChronicles.com - English
"It’s sad to hear that this will be the last Penumbra title but it is definitely on my list of the creepiest games that I have ever played."
GamingExcellence.com - English
"This brings me to the real star of Penumbra: its great atmosphere and sense of immersion. There’s no heads-up display showing your health or anything other information; all you see your flashlight/glowstick/flare, the only shield you have against the pitch black."

For all Finns there is a review over at edome and for Italians you can find a review over at nextgame.

Current metacritic.com score, 79.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2008, 03:31 PM by jens.)
02-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Website Find