Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck in a Cave thing / room
coolcatkelso
Unregistered

Stuck in a Cave thing / room

Hiya

I'm stuck in the room / cave after the one where you have all those moving boards that you have to jump over to get to the other side. I have seen the big worm / slug with teeth :p lol and I also through the 3 barrles away over the baricade for some stupid reason. Can't go any further

Any help

I took a snap shot of the room for you Big Grin

Cheers in advanced
02-20-2008, 10:40 PM
toretorden Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Stuck in a Cave thing / room

coolcatkelso Wrote:Hiya

I'm stuck in the room / cave after the one where you have all those moving boards that you have to jump over to get to the other side. I have seen the big worm / slug with teeth :p lol and I also through the 3 barrles away over the baricade for some stupid reason. Can't go any further

Any help

I took a snap shot of the room for you Big Grin

Cheers in advanced

Spoiler below!
Try stacking up some stuff and jump over. It'll work eventually, although if you threw everything away, then that might be hard if there's no way for you to retrieve it. Wink

In that case, load a game and don't throw the barrels away next time!

Don't forget the
Spoiler below!

tags.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2008, 10:56 PM by Trard.)
02-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

You're supposed to throw objects at the wall; after a throw or two it will break.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
02-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Find
toretorden Offline

Threads: 0

WindexGlow Wrote:You're supposed to throw objects at the wall; after a throw or two it will break.

Oh, right .. I never tried that. I just jumped over it, although bashing through sounds easier.

Don't forget the
Spoiler below!

tags.
02-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Find
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

I tried jumping over it and then the big worm came from behind and i was like "Oh Shit. Im fucked now." but it seems like the big worm was pushing me through that wall (yes, the worm was pushing me against this wall and it breaks).

<3 Horror Adventures
02-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Find