Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests Rise of the Fallen
afroduckie Offline

Threads: 12
Rise of the Fallen

This is a planned mod for Amnesia: TDD. I am in need of model designers who can go off of not extremely detailed drawings. I am not the greatest scripter, so I am also in need of someone who can help with the scripting. I can take care of level design. All I need are a few guys who have flexible schedules to help me make this a reality.

DETAILS:

-LENGTH
I plan for the mod to be around 90 to 120 minutes long.

-STORY
In summary, you play as Balthazar Theodore Rayven, a man commonly known as Theo. He is a Greek scientist of great intellect. He studies astronomy, deep science, physics, but most of all the study of energies. He comes in contact with a man who knows many things about the Titans, a personal favorite subject of his. He meets with the man at his home in Rome. At the time, Rome was at war with Greece. The strange man has laced Theo's food with a sleep potion. Rome wanted Theo to help them raise Coeus, the Titan God of wisdom, knowledge, and foresight.
08-15-2013, 03:23 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Rise of the Fallen

I can do the scripti - hahahahah omg I can't do this the fucking name hahaha

But seriously. I can do the scripting.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Find
afroduckie Offline

(08-15-2013, 03:33 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I can do the scripti - hahahahah omg I can't do this the fucking name hahaha

That it definitely something that I need, because I am "cyber-ally retarded" in scripting. Not anything else.

I can contact through Skype or preferably email. I will take care of ENGLISH_LANG but I need help with the actual .hps files. I have a weird schedule cause of my freaking high school schedule, but we can talk and work something out. I am still planning most of it now.
08-15-2013, 04:21 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(08-15-2013, 04:21 AM)afroduckie Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 03:33 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: I can do the scripti - hahahahah omg I can't do this the fucking name hahaha

That it definitely something that I need, because I am "cyber-ally retarded" in scripting. Not anything else.

I can contact through Skype or preferably email. I will take care of ENGLISH_LANG but I need help with the actual .hps files. I have a weird schedule cause of my freaking high school schedule, but we can talk and work something out. I am still planning most of it now.

Gimme your Skype name then we can work it out. Wait that sounded so wrong.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-15-2013, 04:25 AM
Find
afroduckie Offline

(08-15-2013, 04:25 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 04:21 AM)afroduckie Wrote:

Gimme your Skype name then we can work it out. Wait that sounded so wrong.

I prefer to use Google Talk. My Skype does not like to run properly. My google talk email is lehaxxor@gmail.com. I will not be available today, but we can use my regular email at andrew@andriel.com to converse. I will be online tomorrow anytime before six in the afternoon. I probably will start level design soon.
08-17-2013, 06:18 PM
Find