Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with the story, im confused..
svndxr Offline

Threads: 1
Help with the story, im confused..

Hello guys.

I understand that Mandus killed his two children, because of that vision he saw in the future with world war 1. He created this machine, and the other half of his soul is the machine?

- WHAT happened in Mexico, what did he encounter?

- And WHY did he want to build this machine?

- And it seems kinda fucked up, you can build this? Did you see how fucking big this was, and what about that temple in the ending of the game? Like, under the fucking ground?! How can you build this.....

(This was the best game i ever played. We sat down in my basement like 15 guys, smoking joints and we had 1 big Subwoofer and 2 monitors so the ground just shaked of the high sound!) 5/5 stars. Im just a little confused about the story! Hope you can help me guys.

And btw, do you think there will be Amnesia 3?
09-14-2013, 01:14 PM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Help with the story, im confused..

Your love for the leaf has clearly slowed your mind.

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
09-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Find
svndxr Offline

Threads: 1

I was the only one smoking nothing but cigarettes.
09-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Find
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7

In Mexico Oswald discovered the orb relic and he saw the disasters that were yet to happen in the 20th century. The rest you already know. His soul soul was split in two he grew insane, murdered his children and hated humanity viewing them no differently to pigs.

The machine is what he created to become a new god, he fed people into the machine, he wanted to reshape humanity to prevent the up and coming wars and disasters. He was deceived by the machine to save his children but instead the machine (his distorted other half) wanted Mandus to restart the engines and release the man pigs to continue reshaping mankind.

As for the temple I think it was already there, in one of the notes he talks about digging deeper and deeper in his factory to build more machines and discovering passageways.
09-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Find