Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8
RE: Random Stuff

(08-03-2013, 01:18 AM)wubwub Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 01:12 AM)Wooderson Wrote: False alarm. wubwub is sorry it seems and decided to return it after some long hard thought.

[Image: 1375430904_1823370079.gif]

camera???????

"Wubwub is amazed at modern technology."

Someone make that a meme, my internet is bugging up.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 04:25 AM by Ghieri.)
08-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(08-02-2013, 04:51 PM)Statyk Wrote: Again, it's not because of the content at this point. It's because he put it on for the third time I've had to remove it. It's more of arrogance I'm giving the warning for. And the rules are basically just common sense and being courteous at the moment. His temp ban is only set for a day. He'll be free to talk later. Warnings usually always temp ban people for a day, but it never usually puts a strike through the name and changes their title.

But yeah, nothing big, just getting a bit annoyed.

So what you are saying is: Because I wanted to use a sig. That was against some forum rule (and later I even censured the sig in order not to brake this rule). rule of which seemed not to apply when I posted this once.

I should be warned and temp banned?

The only conclusions I can come up with are: Either apparently your philosophy says "If its on youtube its fine. But if it is on someone's Sig hell will brake loose for some arbitrary fucking reason!"

Or that you are a power abusing mod that should focus on different matters other than picking random shit, sticking up your asshole and bitch about it!

So please explain your line of thought. Because I sure as hell don't see it!
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 04:43 AM by Danny Boy.)
08-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(08-03-2013, 04:28 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: I should be warned and temp banned?

The only conclusions I can come up with are: Either apparently your philosophy says "If its on youtube its fine. But if it is on someone's Sig hell will brake loose for some arbitrary fucking reason!"

Or that you are a power abusing mod that should focus on different matters other than picking random shit, sticking up your asshole and bitch about it!

So please explain your line of thought. Because I sure as hell don't see it!

We mods hardly do shit here beside locking useless threads and banning spambots, but the second we want to monitor the stupid shit that happens in here, you claim abusive mod power. I fucking love it. We're probably the most lenient moderators and admins you'll find in a forum, yet you'll still somehow accuse authority abuse, and I LITERALLY have to applaud you for it. Because I sure as hell wouldn't have been able to. I removed it because the forum's starting to get out of hand BECAUSE there are no set RULES such as "Do not post inappropriate things in your signature or posts" but lately, it's been a bit of an awkward place. Many times in here, I feel some of the things that are said should end up in a private Skype chat, NOT on the forum, and had I not been a mod, I would probably not come around here much. But I like some parts of the forum still. Lately it has just gotten a little uncomfortable around here with the little moderation that has been handed out when it SHOULD. We DO miss things. I'm not a surveillance camera, and things like whatever the hell Alias may have posted of an afro ass or whatever, I do not recall.

I BARELY handle you guys, because they're not causing any trouble, but you keep putting that thing in your signature for the THIRD TIME, testing us the SECOND, when you should have stopped after the first time I removed it. If you want to act like a child, you'll be treated like one, plain and simple.

If you'd like to continue this in a PM, be my guest, just don't expect me to repeat myself over and over.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 04:52 AM by Statyk.)
08-03-2013, 04:50 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

I mean, why call him out on it, though? You're just creating a shitstorm for no good reason.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
08-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(08-03-2013, 04:50 AM)Statyk Wrote: We mods hardly do shit here beside locking useless threads and banning spambots, but the second we want to monitor the stupid shit that happens in here, you claim abusive mod power. I fucking love it. We're probably the most lenient moderators and admins you'll find in a forum, yet you'll still somehow accuse authority abuse, and I LITERALLY have to applaud you for it. Because I sure as hell wouldn't have been able to. I removed it because the forum's starting to get out of hand BECAUSE there are no set RULES such as "Do not post inappropriate things in your signature or posts" but lately, it's been a bit of an awkward place. Many times in here, I feel some of the things that are said should end up in a private Skype chat, NOT on the forum, and had I not been a mod, I would probably not come around here much. But I like some parts of the forum still. Lately it has just gotten a little uncomfortable around here with the little moderation that has been handed out when it SHOULD. We DO miss things. I'm not a surveillance camera, and things like whatever the hell Alias may have posted of an afro ass or whatever, I do not recall.

I BARELY handle you guys, because they're not causing any trouble, but you keep putting that thing in your signature for the THIRD TIME, testing us the SECOND, when you should have stopped after the first time I removed it. If you want to act like a child, you'll be treated like one, plain and simple.

If you'd like to continue this in a PM, be my guest, just don't expect me to repeat myself over and over.

So. What rule have I exactly broke on the last time I put the sig? What kind of inappropriate action have done?

Was it because. the sig was ONCE inappropriate? No wonder why you avoided to answer that, since that hardly seems a reason whatsoever.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 05:12 AM by Danny Boy.)
08-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Simply put, it was inappropriate, so I removed it since the forum is already getting inappropriate enough, it should have been the end of the meaningless fiasco right there. But you had to keep putting it up for some reason, and that's what caused the issue, how do you not see it? How hard is it to just understand it was inappropriate and not put it up further? This all never would have happened it you just agreed the first time...

Your warning is up, now can we get back on topic? It's REALLY should not be this big of a deal.
08-03-2013, 05:20 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(08-03-2013, 03:20 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 03:09 AM)Chronocat Wrote: Well, ALIAS, I understand that you're very different from everyone else.

Spoiler below!
and you say you're not a hipster
This coming from the guy (cat?) that excuses not reading classics 'cause they're "too mainstream"?
The problem is that you're starting to be more hipster than me, and I can't approve of such a thing.

[Image: p229xcq]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 05:43 AM by Froge.)
08-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3

(08-03-2013, 04:53 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 04:52 AM)Ye Olde Aldi Wrote: I mean, why call him out on it, though? You're just creating a shitstorm for no good reason.

This is hardly a shitstorm, honestly.
And because it's really obnoxious, and though this is a common trait for Alias, it's just getting out of line now.

I'm not sure what's so "out of line" about stating your sexuality.

^(;,;)^
08-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(08-03-2013, 05:10 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: So. What rule have I exactly broke on the last time I put the sig? What kind of inappropriate action have done?

Forum Rules Wrote:We reserve the right to ban users who post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. [...] You agree that we have the ability and right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. [...]

Source: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/ann...ent-2.html

And as Statyk said, it's impossible to remove every inappropriate video you or someone else posts.

(08-03-2013, 05:20 AM)Statyk Wrote: Your warning is up, now can we get back on topic?

The funny thing with this thread is that...there is no main topic to go back to. :p But indeed that doesn't mean this should continue any longer.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013, 12:31 PM by plutomaniac.)
08-03-2013, 12:19 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

two arguments at once?
[Image: popcorn_yes.gif]

Btw, Aldi, do you still have the rainbow tiger pic on your computer? I think there was a problem with the last one and it got erased(Probably for being up for so long).
08-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Find