Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Random Stuff

(03-17-2014, 08:30 PM)Tesbull Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 02:55 PM)Dogfood Wrote: Tesbull i'm gonna be pretty straightforward with this:

I know it must suck being stuck in a school like that and you want to go where the "regular" kids are
but trust me, people are not much mature there either. They would love to pick on everyone just a tiny bit different than them so you wouldnt really have a wonderful time. Kids will always act like kids, teenagers will act like teenagers. Both cases, they fall under the immature category. Heck i'm in highschool where some are adults already and drive cars but trust me, lots of them are very very far from actually being mature. So the "normal" schools are really not as mature and innocent as you believe

I know that not everyone is mature. I always feel a little depressed and i don't smile to much. I miss the past when i was very active and creative. I fucking miss it.

I mostly blame special education because they ruined my entire fucking life. And teachers are treating us like little kids. And thinks we are fucking nothing but kids that aren't smart. I AM very fucking intelligent and these lesson won't make me better! It only makes me more fucking dumb and i don't even need attention!

This is why i just hate my life. Yes i understood what you are saying.

Fuck charge syndrome and my broblems. I just want to be a normal fucking teenager, BUT THESE FUCKERS RUINED IT! EVERYTHING!

These fucking teachers just thinks that i am their friends. NO I'M NOT! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FRIENDS! I can't even stand that assholish kid named yoska that just keep interrupting the class!

Special education= bunch of dicks that can't even read and can't even learn words and others.

Ill calm down right now
You just have live trought it, you can't help it, no one of us can. You just have to calm down, and let the time flow, eventually people around you will grow up, you will grow up. Kids are ignorant that's a fact you cannot change by complaining or raging. I've been trought pretty much similiar case, and watch here i am, still in one piece.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 09:14 PM by Red.)
03-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

(03-17-2014, 08:30 PM)Tesbull Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 02:55 PM)Dogfood Wrote: Tesbull i'm gonna be pretty straightforward with this:

I know it must suck being stuck in a school like that and you want to go where the "regular" kids are
but trust me, people are not much mature there either. They would love to pick on everyone just a tiny bit different than them so you wouldnt really have a wonderful time. Kids will always act like kids, teenagers will act like teenagers. Both cases, they fall under the immature category. Heck i'm in highschool where some are adults already and drive cars but trust me, lots of them are very very far from actually being mature. So the "normal" schools are really not as mature and innocent as you believe

I know that not everyone is mature. I always feel a little depressed and i don't smile to much. I miss the past when i was very active and creative. I fucking miss it.

I mostly blame special education because they ruined my entire fucking life. And teachers are treating us like little kids. And thinks we are fucking nothing but kids that aren't smart. I AM very fucking intelligent and these lesson won't make me better! It only makes me more fucking dumb and i don't even need attention!

This is why i just hate my life. Yes i understood what you are saying.

Fuck charge syndrome and my broblems. I just want to be a normal fucking teenager, BUT THESE FUCKERS RUINED IT! EVERYTHING!

These fucking teachers just thinks that i am their friends. NO I'M NOT! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FRIENDS! I can't even stand that assholish kid named yoska that just keep interrupting the class!

Special education= bunch of dicks that can't even read and can't even learn words and others.

Ill calm down right now

Well i know how you feel mate. Im partly depressed because of stuff happening.
I wont tell the whole story but i would like to swear too sometimes...

Just try to get things right. Im trying to handle it too but most of the time, i dont swear. I cry...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
03-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

After i've finished my last project, i think i'll leave this forum, developing custom stories takes too much time, and i think that's the primary reason why i've been here. I hope i wasn't a burden to this forum, that's one thing that's been worrying me recently, if that's the case, i won't be a problem anymore. I don't even know why i've been posting here in the first place.

I had fun time here and it's been pleasure to know you all.
Thank you for everything.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 10:08 PM by Red.)
03-17-2014, 09:32 PM
Find
Focalize Offline

Threads: 6

http://doge2048.com/

[Image: tumblr_mqgl69kyLV1ql2603o1_500.jpg]
03-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(03-17-2014, 09:41 PM)Shimeji Wrote: http://doge2048.com/

NEIN

[Image: p229xcq]
03-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

To hate is a choice.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
03-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

favourite sound in the world

Spoiler below!

listening it with headphones makes me want to burn my house

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Find
Wapez Offline

Threads: 37

This guy is amazing.

Founder & Legally Accountable Publisher of Red Line Games.
Environment & Gameplay Designer and Scripter.
http://moddb.com/mods/in-lucys-eyes
03-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Find
Echohalls Offline

Threads: 1

All I can say is... Holy Fuck!

[Image: tumblr_mv57o0xppD1sx7cayo3_500.jpg]
Lord Of Tears - 2014
03-18-2014, 12:30 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline