Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on Pyramid Head Model
vengey Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Help on Pyramid Head Model

Nvm got it Big Grin

I just re rigged the skeleton and inserted two new joints to fix the issue for now

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 10:43 PM by vengey.)
04-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22

Probably I'm walking on thin ice here... but will you post your model in resources section ? You know, for others to use it ?
05-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Find
GettingTheBasics Offline

Threads: 1

(04-09-2014, 06:02 PM)vengey Wrote: HOLY CRAP THAT MIGHT BE IT. Because this model I havent personally rigged myself BUT Models I have personally rigged in the past such as my Lisa Trevor model and the nurse model I tried importing a while back all did the same thing too. This Pyramid Head model is all custom made but not custom rigged and everything I have custom made has imported perfectly but rigs were another story. Your one sentence. Make sure max influences is set to three must certainly be the issue because I remember rigging a Lisa Trevor model myself a while ago with influences set to 7 not 3 and it crashed and last I checked two days ago examining the rig that was imported it was set to 5 influences. So assuming I change that to three it should hopefully work because I know for a fact it isnt a matter of face counts or multiple materials used since it is all one texture. Shit Juras where were you when I needed you months back. When I get back to the dorm and fix that, I swear to god if it works then, I will jump through this fucking screen and hug you because you would have solved an issue that has veered me away from adding custom characters to Amnesia for almost a year now.

Otherwise, back to square one xD

Hey, do you know if I could have the nurse model? I would really appreciate it for a custom story!
08-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

It's been three years, not just since this post was created, but since he was last online. He's likely not going to see this message - your best bet would be PM-ing him and hope that he gets an email notification.

08-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Find