Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture website & publisher announced
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Penumbra: Overture website & publisher announced

I'd expect that it would be avaible in swedon, anywere in the world that HAS internet connection SHOULD be able to get it, since you might be able to download it=/

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Website Find
Rhapsody Guru Offline

Threads: 5

SO will I be able to see the boxed version in the United States?

Guru
10-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Website Find
gamgam2 Offline

Might be, Walmart will prob get a few, I'm not sure though, game places will likely have them, depending on the size of the store.

Question for the devolopers: How many sales are you expecting on this compared to the downloads from download.com? Or you can't really guess at it.(and I would make a patch for penumbra that has in it a small advertismate about penumbra going commercial, sorry for the spelling mistakes)

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

Rhapsody Guru Wrote:SO will I be able to see the boxed version in the United States?

Guru
I hope so Smile
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Find
Unregistered

I LOVE the wolf pic.
I like wildlife and find wolfs cute and furry, but just looking at the thing makes me go "NowTHAT'S a monster!". You guys have a very good grasp of horror.
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

Zixinus Wrote:I LOVE the wolf pic.
I like wildlife and find wolfs cute and furry, but just looking at the thing makes me go "NowTHAT'S a monster!". You guys have a very good grasp of horror.
Thank you, we have heard in some news post that the enemies look lame Tongue We wanted to make the enemies totally alien (like those in Silent Hill), yet wanted them to be scary.
10-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Just don't make the wolfs eyes really glowing, there good now I believe,lol

10-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

If the eyes dont glow then they don't scare me much,I prefer if the wolfs eyes glow red and blame it on a chemical/liquid that the wolf drank,Some kinda of liquid that affects animals badly.
10-09-2006, 08:13 AM
gamgam2 Offline

I can understand a slight glow, just don't make it a really big oversized glow=/
And, one more thing, in the pictures the background is alittle fuzzy, is this a new effect your having in this game?

10-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Website Find
Unregistered

some minutes ago i've read about overture Wink
imo very exciting and i think we will have some fun in 2007 ^^
(ok my harddrive is full and it is difficult to find something to delete, i had problems with gothic 3, too)
i hope the "USK" in germany won't block this/these game(s) too much so that many people can buy this game
10-19-2006, 10:02 PM