Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Amnesia - The Village RELEASE !!
Coyote Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia - The Village RELEASE !!

well the map needs some fixing, camera bugs, doors bugs etc etc

and some graphics are quite bad,the houses in the background( if you pay attention to another games maps, they do the same thing, the background is quite bad and only seems right if you saw him from afar, but in this map you can get close to it)

but one thing that i would like too see is some people in this map, not monsters, real people because its is a village, it would be nice too talk to someone and try to solve the mystery with the clues that you get from notes and conversation, i know i know to do this, it will cost time and hard work but it will improve amnesia gameplay

But the camera idea is good, new and do a nice purpose in the story ( just fix the bugs),the diferent loading image are great too.

well sorry for my English...

and Good Luck
05-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Quote:some people in this map

Without a modeler, this is quite impossible
05-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Website Find
sabata67 Offline

hello a problem I have a bug in village I little to enter houses I have the acid the bucket with the water and the key
06-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

(06-18-2011, 04:44 PM)sabata67 Wrote: hello a problem I have a bug in village I little to enter houses I have the acid the bucket with the water and the key

What ? O.o
06-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Website Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8

(06-18-2011, 05:04 PM)skypeskype Wrote:
(06-18-2011, 04:44 PM)sabata67 Wrote: hello a problem I have a bug in village I little to enter houses I have the acid the bucket with the water and the key

What ? O.o

lolwut O__o

06-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Find
sabata67 Offline

bon allor en français salut a tous voilas je suis dans le village j'ai l'acide la clef et je ne peu rentrer dans la maison prez de la statue du centre du village
06-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Find
TRexAteMyGirlfriend Offline

This definitely sounds like an interesting map. I'm going to add it to my list of amnesia custom story gameplays on youtube Big Grin
I might also recommend it to another commentator named Pewdiepie if I like it enough!
06-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Website Find
Tenno Offline

Great story! I loved the atmosphere you created in the village and going through each house and searching for the next clue really made me feel like a detective Tongue

You also brought a lot of unique and fresh ideas with this one as well, such as the clock and piano puzzle. There wasn't many scares in it, just mainly focusing on the puzzle solving which I loved, its nice to see a custom story that doesn't have a monster attack you after you complete something or enter a new area.

The only downside for this one was the grammar, it wasn't the best but it didn't get to the point where I couldn't understand what the notes said, so it didn't cripple my progress, it did however, take me out of the immersion a bit.

Overall, fantastic story, hope you continue with it and thank you for an enjoyable experience Smile

[Image: 29069he.gif]
06-19-2011, 04:46 AM
Find
sabata67 Offline

personne qui parle le français pour m'aider merci d'avance
06-19-2011, 08:33 AM
Find
bobbo Offline

Threads: 1

(06-19-2011, 08:33 AM)sabata67 Wrote: personne qui parle le français pour m'aider merci d'avance

If I understood you correctly you have a lot of items with you and don't know where to go now. Iirc you have to use the bucket with water on the oven inside the house next to the water pump. There you'll find another key or a lever I think.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2011, 09:39 AM by bobbo.)
06-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Find