Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support

Game hangs on map load [mac]
veryOK Offline

Not Solved Game hangs on map load [mac]

Ok, so I have combined all 6 chemicals and separated Clarence from my body. I run out the door into the main compound and the cinematic plays. as my screen goes from white to black to load into a new map, the game hangs usually half way through the process.

At this point I can't Cmd + Tab, nor quit the game without restarting my computer. Music still plays, but it seems like the graphics have frozen completely.

thanks, help is appreciated. even a save file set at a later point would solve my problem, i think.
05-09-2011 06:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Not Solved RE: Game hangs on map load [mac]

Have you tried to re-install the game?
05-09-2011 08:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veryOK Offline

Not Solved RE: Game hangs on map load [mac]

Hey Jens, thanks, but after about 3 tries and 3 reboots the problem managed to resolve itself. Finally got to experience the end of the game.

Well done, gonna work my way through the rest of the series; no bug great or small can stop me now! lol
05-09-2011 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)