Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Kinda stuck.. need some help.. (SPOILERS!)
Madness Offline

Threads: 2
Kinda stuck.. need some help.. (SPOILERS!)

Spoiler below!
okay so, im in the room where this guy examined those rockworms, so as it seems he got dragged away by a worm just as i got in there- Blood and slime on the floor and a hole in the wall that i cant enter. Theres jars with babyworms, etc I examined everywhere and havent found any tool? I clicked the lights and (tried) to read what the walls said. Couldnt make much out of it. I found a few notes and newspaperclips, but then.. thats it. What do i do? Do i just go back? Its kinda weird, cos then itd mean that i wouldnt have needed to go here in the first place? I did get a radio transmission from red saying i shouldnt go to some dark areas.. could i just have skipped the whole area? Or did it trigger something somewhere else? Should i just go back and explore the other parts? Or did i miss something in here?
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2007, 06:09 PM by FROB182.)
04-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Find
Doffy90 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Kinda stuck.. need some help.. (SPOILERS!)

[spoiler]text here[/spoiler]

PenumbrA

Pen = Pretty
Bra = Good

Norwegian version. :)
04-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4

You kind of missed something, yes, but not exactly in this room

Spoiler below!
In the locker room, I think it's in the "shaft 12" area, you will find a seemingly empty piece of paper in one of the lockers, and a text that said something about having to walk to the "crazy biologist room" or something similar just to find out the entry code for the storage area.
If you use the empty sheet of paper in the bio room while the UV light is on, you will get the code.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
04-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Find
Madness Offline

So i guess ive got to backtrackSad Wheres that room? Is it somewhere you pass on your way down here? Or do you enter from the passages with the wolfs?
04-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Find
stAtic15 Offline

Threads: 0

Yepp. Look at a map at the wolf area, and you will see Shaft 12. There's were you need to go.

PenumbrA ;)
04-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Find
SirRaven Offline

Threads: 0

Spoiler below!
iirc, the entrance to shaft 12 is on the northwestern part of the map. When you go inside in front of you is a blocked path and to right is an opening that appears dug by a worm through the cave. You take that path through heavy spider infestation to reach a locker room. In the lockern ext to the exit (w/ the boulder) you find a piece of paper that he comments is blank. In the other note you read the mine worker upset having to go to the biologist's lab to find the code for section C cuz he was paranoid with access codes. after taking the note to the room and turning on the UV lights, the code shall be revealed
04-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Find
dzjepp Offline

Spoiler below!
Can someone help me... I am currently in the UV room and I don't have the blank note... do I REALLY need to back-track because I don't want to, it's frustrating and besides I CAN'T go back because the giant door with the wheel is locked, and I don't want to load a save...

If I can't get passed this without re-loading a very old save, then I think I'm done. Just getting frustrated...

NVM, the door was not locked
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2007, 06:23 AM by mogwai77.)
04-08-2007, 05:45 AM
Find