Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Closest Escapes?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Your Closest Escapes?

(08-09-2011, 01:12 AM)Seven Wrote: Getting out of the sewers, where Mr. Tall was chasing me.
I didn't close the doors like I should have, so he ended up right behind me.
I turned around, he was RIGHT BEHIND ME and he SWUNG at me.
I screamed like a little girl and ducked out of the way, causing him to narrowly miss me.
I bunny hopped to the ladder and got hit on the way up and somehow **LIVED**
Most epic time ever.

THAT... IS... AMAZING!!!!

Posting Freak
08-09-2011, 05:21 AM
Website Find
MasaMainio Offline

Threads: 2

My closest escapes are in Prison snd Sewer
In prison, a grunt saw me and a ran everywhere without knowing where I was. So After I had ran a bit, I looked back and there were three chasing me. I ran to the kitchen and behind the pigs so eventually they left me alone.

In Sewer, where you had to trick the brute to go somewhere else, I threw an arm so he went to see it. I ran and when I got to the door I heard the moan and took steps back. I turned and he hit me, but I didn't die. After that I ran and just got to the ladder before him.
08-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Find
Morbuzka Offline

Threads: 1

I was is the Chancel, and I saw that the brute had despawned into the room I had to go in, so I creeped in to be sure, and he wasn't there, so I went down, jammed the engine, I went back up and didn't notic the I didn't close the door all the way, so the brute just walked in. I was scared as fuck from that engine, so I ran like hell, I turn the corner, and there is a brute, standing there about 3 walking seconds away from me, getting read to haul ass, and a big ass hatchet! Luckily, I screamed while running backwards, and he only took a step before walking away like nothing happened.
08-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Find