Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.95 Average
Awakening to Shattered Life v1.3
madkeim Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Awakening to Shattered Life

I didn't finish it, but my god this is great!!
Your work defenitely worth it, I felt really IN the story. I really like the scenario and the scary effects you put in.

I had a little problem though, in the room next to the shelf blocking the entry. I got stuck in the closet laying on the floor (I like to search everywhere), I can't get out of it. It's not a big deal, but I thought You'd want to know.

My souncloud page : http://soundcloud.com/madkeim
10-06-2011, 05:06 AM
Find
bobbo Offline

Damn, I got myself stuck.

Spoiler below!
In that area from where you can enter William's room, there's also a room with a fallen down cabinet and a bookshelf lying across it. I opened the door of that cabinet and jumped inside to have a look into the other half of it which is blocked by the bookshelf. Now I can't get out anymore. Is there a way to activate some sort of "no clip" mode to escape?

Nevermind, my question has been answered in another thread. So... I'm glad I have a reason to enjoy the beginning of this nice story one more time. Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2011, 12:35 PM by bobbo.)
10-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(10-05-2011, 11:09 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: very good map!

two choices - traitor and sacrifice.
Spoiler below!

i choose Traitor. grab red orb piece, but seems cant enter Destiny room
btw, when i back to Dungeon, there appears water monster and all map flooded and stuck
seems i catch only Sacrific(bad ending), or there are any way to finish Traitor path? Big Grin
still not able to place orb pieces on alter, although i have them all! agrhhh
and yeah, i have unlocked choice room via suitable key

you"ve made my day!

Thats weird, I'm glad that you liked it but its possible to do two ways... and tested many times that "Traitor path" I'll have to check out once more and I let you know if I see bug or stuck? How are you stuck in Water part?

“Life is a game, play it”
10-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Find
bobbo Offline

Now I played again till the part where I stuck myself into the cabinet before. But now I'm stuck contentwise:

Spoiler below!
I'm inside the small dungeon under William's room. The aera you get into when you pull back the carpet. In this area there's a small part of the room blocked by red slime, inside this blocked off area is lying something shiny. I can't figure out, what to do here ;(
10-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(10-06-2011, 07:59 PM)bobbo Wrote: Now I played again till the part where I stuck myself into the cabinet before. But now I'm stuck contentwise:

Spoiler below!
I'm inside the small dungeon under William's room. The aera you get into when you pull back the carpet. In this area there's a small part of the room blocked by red slime, inside this blocked off area is lying something shiny. I can't figure out, what to do here ;(

Okay In that area:
Spoiler below!
is something you have to find just look everywhere there is something what removes that slime Smile

10-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Find
bobbo Offline

(10-06-2011, 08:44 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 07:59 PM)bobbo Wrote: Now I played again till the part where I stuck myself into the cabinet before. But now I'm stuck contentwise:

Spoiler below!

Okay In that area:
Spoiler below!
is something you have to find just look everywhere there is something what removes that slime Smile
Okay, thanks, I'll have a closer look again. Smile

10-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Find
bobbo Offline

Spoiler below!

I've got the same problem now, I managed to fit two pieces together but for the rest I keep getting the "You cannot use this item this way" message.

10-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(10-07-2011, 09:00 PM)bobbo Wrote:

Spoiler below!

I've got the same problem now, I managed to fit two pieces together but for the rest I keep getting the "You cannot use this item this way" message.

Just click every corner. Its possible tested many times this part and works. Just try more every "Spot on altar entity" Smile It will work trust me.
Spoiler below!
Are you sure you have all six pieces

10-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Find
bobbo Offline

Ugh, I'm giving up. This is a brilliant custom story with a lot of nice scares and great ideas for hallucinations and dreams! But I cannot put the final thing together.

I was in fact missing one piece because I had missed one door in that dungeon. But I already had put two pieces into the altar then. Could it be that that messes up the puzzle now? Because none of the colors works on none of the edges of the altar for me.

While searching for the last orb piece I came across one small bug and one problem:

When I ran back to the beginnng of the map, the sound of William asking for help was played again - but he shouldn't be screaming because I chose the traitor path, right? Smile

When I used the lever that had to be greased one more time and then moved towards the former door-of-destiny-area, I dropped into the water monster halls again. The problem was: This time that teleport orb didn't work anymore and I had to reload a previous game.
10-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(10-08-2011, 09:34 AM)bobbo Wrote: Ugh, I'm giving up. This is a brilliant custom story with a lot of nice scares and great ideas for hallucinations and dreams! But I cannot put the final thing together.

I was in fact missing one piece because I had missed one door in that dungeon. But I already had put two pieces into the altar then. Could it be that that messes up the puzzle now? Because none of the colors works on none of the edges of the altar for me.

While searching for the last orb piece I came across one small bug and one problem:

When I ran back to the beginnng of the map, the sound of William asking for help was played again - but he shouldn't be screaming because I chose the traitor path, right? Smile

When I used the lever that had to be greased one more time and then moved towards the former door-of-destiny-area, I dropped into the water monster halls again. The problem was: This time that teleport orb didn't work anymore and I had to reload a previous game.
Damn. That would be possible, but
Spoiler below!
do you have all orbs like that "Hammer & Chipper you can break that wall and find that orb in inside that "cow thing"
I have to fix that sometime..
But if you have all the orbs that won't messed up that puzzle, tested and worked for me. Last orb only have to touch that corner not "Middle thing" Smile Try figure out, you will find a way and finish this story. Thanks for informing that bug.

10-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Find