Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CRASH - But only one single map, and NO error!
Rokotain Offline

Threads: 9
RE: CRASH - But only one single map, and NO error!

MY game is a non-steam version.
Uninstalling amnesia wouldn't be needed because considering I sendt the map to my friends and they have the same problem. As it is highly unlikely that our amnesias doesn't work.

But now I have another problem suddenly. I decided to remake the map and continue on my custom story.
Problem is my level editor keeps crashing now, and I don't understand what suddenly decided to go wrong with my level editor. I have done nothing out of the ordinary.

This is really frustrating as I've finnaly got the inspiration to continue on my custom story and alot of ideas, but everytime I sit down with a cup of tea for a good session of scripting and level editing something goes wrong.
And if it continues like this I'm afraid I will loose the inspiration.

Thats such a shame considering I finally found good resources and a few voice actors..

I don't touch custom things or add things at all. It's simply where it's always been without anything new as far as I remember. But I really don't think I've done anything to it.

Here is the LevelEditor.log thing.
[EDIT: It didn't show crash in this one, so if you already seen it ignore that one. Uploaded new one now.]
[EDIT 2: Now it doesn't show the crashes in the .log file. It crashes after a few seconds, completly random.]

Attached Files
.log   LevelEditor.log (Size: 6.24 KB / Downloads: 123)
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2012, 10:45 AM by Rokotain.)
01-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRASH - But only one single map, and NO error! - by Rokotain - 01-16-2012, 10:38 AM