Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could I get some feedback on this please?
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Could I get some feedback on this please?

Well I got all three.

Billboards for the window rays, although maybe I didn't play them right. I was never good at them.

Pointlights, I have sporadically, it's supposed to be a really dark map, but in the tunnel I put the pointlight for a few reasons: highlight what I consider to be a good mapping area Tongue and because there's so many lamps I figured they would light up the place a bit. In the wine cellar there is another pointlight because it's not as dark as the kitchen area.

And there are particles - fog, flies, dust falling, etc. littered around the map, although maybe a bit more is needed.

Yes - the rooms are a bit empty. What would you suggest I fill them up with? I think an overabundance of like crates and stuff would make it unrealistic.

Stuff that I changed after posting this video: There is a music that plays when the grunt is banging on the door, and I added a break sound to the crowbar stuff.

04-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could I get some feedback on this please? - by Putmalk - 04-01-2012, 05:28 PM