Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

ASYLUM - Scarier than the upcoming Amnesia? [New horror game found]
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: ASYLUM - Scarier than the upcoming Amnesia? [New horror game found]

(09-05-2012, 02:09 AM)AgustinCordes Wrote: No, I don't think so. We really need to focus on finishing the game now. Of course there will be a full demo, and it will be a lengthy one.

That said, we're planning to update this teaser with fixes and improvements, and maybe even a couple of surprises Wink
Good news. Like I said, the movement was a little slow, but it sure introduced me nicely to the controls.

But I don't know, but if I use "fixed" mode in the config file, the view jumps when I barely move the mouse. Like it moves a lot when I barely move the mouse.

Maybe not the best place to post this, but you happen to come along here as well.

Anyway on with the game: My first reaction when I got to play was that the world was dark, and creepy. And the further I went the creepier it seemed to get. I can't be scared that easily (jumpscares make me chuckle) but this creeped me out, especially
Spoiler below!
the patient wing

This will be a great game if everything will be properly implemented.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: ASYLUM - Scarier than the upcoming Amnesia? [New horror game found] - by Robby - 09-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Asylum Kickstarter! - by Dave Hopman - 01-29-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Asylum Kickstarter! - by Statyk - 01-30-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Asylum Kickstarter! - by plutomaniac - 01-30-2013, 01:09 PM