Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!)
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: [Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!)

Thanks for the reply :)
(09-09-2012, 09:48 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: 1. Personally, I'd like something more complicated actually as I already have a bit of foundation when it comes to art. something with poses or anatomy would be nice, too... so since you already made a grunt, you could do a brute or a suitor next. Or we could come up with another piggy concept ^^
Hmm maybe I could do that. Although I can't really fulfill your hopes about anatomy analysis though. I'm total crap at that. I'm mainly just a reference artist which means I draw from object, or pictures. I do not have the ability to draw something so complicated off the top of my head.

The reason I put simple out there as a suggestion is that I thought it might be easier for people to follow suit, and work along me while complicated things are harder to follow.

What do you think?

Quote:Suggestions... hm. Maybe as an additional chapter, you could color the picture and give a little lesson on color use in general? Not sure if that fits your workflow though - it looks like you do either colored or graphite drawing but don't color them afterwards...?
Yeah that's right. I decide if something will be colored, or black/white from the start. I cannot convert blac/white to color though afterward.

That brings up another question:

Do you guys want to see a tutorial with black/white pencils, or colored pencils?

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012, 10:07 PM by Kreekakon.)
09-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Upcoming] Kreekakon's Art Tutorial Preperation Thread (Post suggestions here!) - by Kreekakon - 09-09-2012, 09:54 PM