Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games talks about their secret project
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0
RE: Frictional Games talks about their secret project

True, but since programming in this case also included a lot of work on the new engine version, they could have already started with that in pre-production too, since that is mostly independent from the whole "pencil and paper" stuff. (Well, unless they suddenly changed the genre to an RTS I guess ^^)
There's also always a lot of other stuff to do for programmers - writing new tools or improving existing ones to make life easier for the artists and game designers for example or prototyping features to see if they are possible. Poor guys, they never get any free time Big Grin

Anyway, since its now confirmed that it will be a horror game of sorts, I can't help but ask myself which game will be better - AaMfP or this one? Both studios have a very unique way to approach game design and are eager to create an experience that's different from what people have seen so far... and both games have the same "ancestor" - one is a sequel the other one developed by the original studio. An exiting situation! Big Grin Good thing they aren't released at the same time I wouldn't know which one to play first.
09-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frictional Games talks about their secret project - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 09-19-2012, 11:52 PM