Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Do you prefer visual arts or music?
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Do you prefer visual arts or music?

I'm better at visual arts than music, but I feel more attracted to music. ^^

(10-14-2012, 06:15 PM)Bridge Wrote: Nice reply. I think we are basically on the same page. I am just idealistic when it comes to art and I like to criticize practices I consider detrimental. I have no real right to say my method is the best and I apologize. But believe me, music students are often taught to not think for themselves, and just play what is on the page.
I know how you feel mate, that's exactly the reason I didn't want to go to art school - no room for imagination. Sad
I knew we'd come to understand each other, hehe. ^^

Quote:Sure I am willing to share. I have some convictions about uploading all of my pieces online but if you are interested in hearing I'll upload a few. Any particular taste? I listen to a lot of music so whatever I am interested in while writing is what I do. I have jazz, funk-type music, progressive rock, 20th century classical, minimalist and a bunch of assorted whatnots. But most of my stuff has a little of all of those.
Classical please, although a little bit of everything never hurt anybody. :3 I'll have a listen to that piece.

Sadly, what in my opinion was the best performance of the "Jesu, Meine Freude" chorale has been removed from Youtube, but this one is comparable (and in some parts better):

^(;,;)^
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012, 06:33 PM by MyRedNeptune.)
10-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Do you prefer visual arts or music? - by Froge - 10-14-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Do you prefer visual arts or music? - by MyRedNeptune - 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Do you prefer visual arts or music? - by Adny - 10-14-2012, 06:50 PM