Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Who are your favorite authors and Why?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Who are your favorite authors and Why?

I honestly wish I had the patience to read. The only times I read a book was for school, and most of them are not interesting, which is why I think most kids don't read nowadays. They feed us the more confusing, poorly plotted stories, and we think "Are they ALL like this?" It kind of sucks, honestly. Though there were some good ones out of the few that I read

Mitch Albom does good work. I've read For One More Day and I think I finished it before the whole class was even half way through =P It was a fantastic story.

I don't remember the other author but the book was titled "I am the Messenger". That was another book I finished before the class got through it. That one was especially good because it was written in modern language, and had similar actions and reactions that happen in a teenager's life, which helps us relate.

There are some good books out there, and I wish I had the patience to sit down and read more of them. But once I start going through pages, my brain starts remembering all different projects and things I have to do. I started reading my first Stephen King book "Desperation" and I just... Stopped by the second chapter. Never read anything after that. =\ That guy can write some insane imagery though, holy nuts...
11-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are your favorite authors and Why? - by Statyk - 11-23-2012, 05:31 PM