The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for Scripter to High Potential Project! [SALAZAR'S GAME]
Trojitus Offline

Threads: 1
Searching for Scripter to High Potential Project! [SALAZAR'S GAME]

Hello forum! Smile

For a couple of months now I have had an, (in my opinion) extremely good story idea inside my head, but my lack of experience in scripting and the fact that I don't have the time to learn it. Anyway, my previous work was Abomination, where I designed most of the levels and wrote the story, and most of the people that played it had thought that the level design was really good, except that it was to big. The reason to that was that we tried to do our school in right scale. But end of that! Here is the story.

"Salazar was a very appriciated doctor, with years of experience, but even him couldn't find an antidote to stop his sorrow. Salazar had gone through a lot more than a ordinary man does during his lifetime, and should. Everyone he had close had died, everyone. His wife, his daughter, his parents, his brothers, his best friend Vaclav and his wife. Dead. Every single one.
Salazar was borned in East Europe, he don't know which day or which year. During an attack from a neraby village Salazar and his family together with his friend Vaclav's family had to flee. They managed to flee to the coast of the Baltic Sea, but when they tried to get on a ship to England his parents and brothers were killed, and so were Vaclav's family. They managed to reach England though, and started a new life. Salazar met his wife Feodora, and Vaclav met his Jane. Salazar got a job as a doctor and started to teach at the University, his wife gave birth to his daughter Lotus and Salazar was happy beyond this planet, but then his whole life started to fall. Both his now pregnant Feodora and Vaclav drowned during a journey to Ireland. His daughter were raped and then tortured in the woods. Vaclav's former wife Jane died of a unknown disease, and everything he had loved were gone. Everything except the University. That was the only thing that kept him alive, but one night he couldn't take it any longer. He tried to kill himself with pills and alcohols, but failed. When he wake up the day after he had become blind. He couldn't see anything, but instead he had gain the ability to see the world out of his loved ones eyes at their very last minute of life, and he is chocked. Everyone that died had another human being to blame for their deaths, and Salazar are determined to find the people and make them go through a similar experience. To his help, he had a poor orphan named Basil, a student from the university, to help him find the people.

Salazar don't believe in forgiveness, he believes in justice."

Well, sorry for it being so long, but i have thought that it would be small "games" or experiences that the player would play through. Anyone want to script this one?

I have already made almost an entire map, so if you're interested in this one, you can do only one Smile

I have no really requirements for this job, all i want is someone that knows how to script. Personal, I am from Sweden and my english isn't very well, so is there any interested swede (or non-swedes ofcourse) out there, hit me up on skype: Ilindiz

Any questions about anything? Write a comment and I will respond Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2013, 09:28 PM by Trojitus.)
02-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Searching for Scripter to High Potential Project! [SALAZAR'S GAME] - by Trojitus - 02-04-2013, 09:25 PM