Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Scripts?
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: Adding Scripts?

Of course it didn't do anything :p you haven't added any functions to it! This is a list of all the different engine scripts you can use and what they do. BeeKayK Darth FlawlessHair might have given that link earlier, but I didn't see it, so I felt the need to add c:

And just like he said - if you have any questions at all, ask (make sure you ask in this thread)! If you can, searching the forum for FAQs is also a good idea.

Also, I generally don't bite, but I'm not fantastic with scripting. If you have relatively simple questions (ie: what's a bool/string/float/whatever, or how do I add pictures to loading screens) I can answer them. I like to think I'm good with the level editor though, so if you ever need help in that area, don't be shy! Being shy was a bit of a mistake I made when I joined the forum - well, I was actually lurking for several months before I joined - and I wasted a lot of time because I was too shy to ask 'noob' questions.

Edit: remembered BeeKayK is now Darth FlawlessHair
Edit: Added a bit

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013, 04:00 AM by CarnivorousJelly.)
09-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Adding Scripts? - by schwem00 - 09-24-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Adding Scripts? - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-24-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Adding Scripts? - by schwem00 - 09-24-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Adding Scripts? - by CarnivorousJelly - 09-25-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: Adding Scripts? - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-25-2013, 07:08 AM