Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Clarification on monetization policy
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Clarification on monetization policy

(10-16-2013, 01:35 AM)I Renamed Myself Wrote: This isnt a forum for youtube problems. Bumping is allowed but not for somehting such as this. here.

http://bit.ly/1giTHSO

Since you were so fast using Let Me Google That For You, did you actually take some time to read any of the obtained search results?

Quote:Can I monetize my video…

…if I am playing a video game, or doing a walkthrough?

Whether you can use video game content for monetization depends on the commercial use rights granted to you by licenses of video game publishers. Some video game publishers may allow you to use all video game content for commercial use and state that in their license agreements. Certain video game publishers may require you to credit them in a specific manner for your gameplay to be monetized. Videos simply showing game play for extended periods of time may not be accepted for monetization.

Considering that Frictional Games is the publisher of AMFP, I think it's legit for Sloloem to post his question here on this forum.

10-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Clarification on monetization policy - by Sloloem - 10-07-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Clarification on monetization policy - by Ashtoreth - 10-16-2013, 01:50 AM