Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting from maya to hpl2 engine...
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
RE: How does "thalers"work?

(05-29-2015, 01:21 PM)(拉赫兰) Romulator Wrote: In short, Thalers are buggy. They CAN be used, but takes a fair amount of knowledge to get them working fully.

I can't tell you how to do it since I don't know myself, but I believe you can bring a prompt by modifying a chest_small's settings. You'll need to create a new model if you're thinking of using a cola machine. I have doubts you could use Thalers on a cola machine though.

They were to be included, but were excluded at some point during development. They're a hassle and rather immersion breaking in my opinion.

thanks for reply!
I already made a cola machine.
The problem for now, is I can't download OpenCollada 2011 64 bit.
The site is broken if you click install Sad
But the thing is, is it possible for me, to make the thalers like.. In your inventory?!
My idea is this:
You pick up "thalers" And then can use it like an "item" And if you Use the money on the cola machine, You will buy the drink.
(I'm also trying to make a "Drinking cola" animation kinda tihng in amnesia.)
So the only real problem is I can't download OpenCollada, and I don't know how to make the thalers go into your inventory, instead of the "nowhere".
05-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does "thalers"work? - by Romulator - 05-29-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: How does "thalers"work? - by Amnesiaplayer - 05-29-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: How does "thalers"work? - by Romulator - 05-29-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: How does "thalers"work? - by Amnesiaplayer - 05-29-2015, 03:00 PM