Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought experiment regarding the endgame
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Thought experiment regarding the endgame

I didn't really get the impression that it was intentional by the creators, at least not in Simon's case. But yeah he is quite catatonic about what and where he is.

Some of the other mockingbirds seem to be aswell, I think especially the zeppelins.

Some mockingbirds see things, and see themselves doing things that aren't really occuring too, like Semken and Simon who perceive their own bodies as being human ones, and the Helper in Delta thinks he's working on stuff but he's just floating around the ruins.

It's possible Simon's mind has degraded. But I think it's too easy for us to say he was dumb, because we know the game and setting better than Simon would have as he wouldn't understand any of the technology on PathosII beyond what resembles 2015, and to be fair, Catherine kind of misled him a bit too.
Though he should've known in Phi as by then Catherine had explained black on white that transfering minds wasn't possible.. maybe he just didn't want to think about the helplessness of his situation.
08-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought experiment regarding the endgame - by cantremember - 08-04-2016, 04:04 PM