The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Upside down, black and transparent, no oil meter
Ninjaspitfire36 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months ago [split] Upside down, black and transparent, no oil meter

I've no idea where to post this but I'm being driven mad with problems in Amnesia.
First of all, I have the problem with the upside down graphics. But that can be fixed in the options screen yes? (See my final problem below as to why I can't fix this)
Second, when I try to play the game any time I turn Daniel the scene that was before me before I turned is black and slightly transparent and moves across the screen, ie: It follows me.
Third: When I put oil in the lantern I can't see the level of oil. I can use the lantern, so I know there's oil in it, but I have no idea how much is there.
Finally: When I open the options screen on the title screen, it is blank. I can't change any options. The same happens when I try to change profiles. I can't choose a save, I can only continue from where I left off.

I would really appreciate help with these problems.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011, 08:26 AM by jens.)
01-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[split] Upside down, black and transparent, no oil meter - by Ninjaspitfire36 - 01-04-2011, 10:50 PM